Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

When do these go on sale?

I'm glad Daredevil is a hit on Netflix, as it seems to have quickly opened up the door for more merchandise for fans of his! I'm sure we'll see even more moving forward, which is great.

Quick question for those who have Sideshow prints already: are they worth the price? I'm quite interested in nabbing the Daredevil print but I just want to make sure the quality is there that'll make it stand out over other 11x17 or 18x24 regular paper prints I've picked up from comic con artists.

Quick question for those who have Sideshow prints already: are they worth the price? I'm quite interested in nabbing the Daredevil print but I just want to make sure the quality is there that'll make it stand out over other 11x17 or 18x24 regular paper prints I've picked up from comic con artists.

I like them. They come on thick, nice quality paper and the colors on all of mine really pop.

I like them. They come on thick, nice quality paper and the colors on all of mine really pop.

Awesome, that's good to hear. After I saw it I was thinking about getting a custom frame for it down the road. I just really like the emphasis on the red rain, and the greys...it's like seeing him through his eyes -- depending on who you ask in terms of how he "sees" :lol Having that pop would be a real bonus, and I think it'd look great overall.

Of course, actually have to nab one Monday first! :lol But I trust your opinion on it being worthwhile! I'm hoping to find out more about the XM piece coming up, as I want to start putting some money aside for that one if it turns out to be possible to get one. I think they'd compliment each other nicely!

Awesome, that's good to hear. After I saw it I was thinking about getting a custom frame for it down the road. I just really like the emphasis on the red rain, and the greys...it's like seeing him through his eyes -- depending on who you ask in terms of how he "sees" :lol Having that pop would be a real bonus, and I think it'd look great overall.

Of course, actually have to nab one Monday first! :lol But I trust your opinion on it being worthwhile! I'm hoping to find out more about the XM piece coming up, as I want to start putting some money aside for that one if it turns out to be possible to get one. I think they'd compliment each other nicely!

They're also a bit more impressive in-hand since they're larger than the normal prints you can get at conventions or from most artists. I haven't gotten any of mine framed yet (lack of current wall space) but bought a portfolio book to put them in until I do. It's nice to flip through and see them all. Plus, they're laying flat and not rolled up in tubes.

They're also a bit more impressive in-hand since they're larger than the normal prints you can get at conventions or from most artists. I haven't gotten any of mine framed yet (lack of current wall space) but bought a portfolio book to put them in until I do. It's nice to flip through and see them all. Plus, they're laying flat and not rolled up in tubes.

Also true! I'll probably try to get this one framed fairly fast. I'm with you on not having everything the way I'd like it, but also not having it permanently sitting in a tube until I get fully organized would be nice too! :lol That tends to happen sometimes! But it's good to hear they're quality pieces! I've always had the chance to get the other prints...I've always checked and they were available. Of course, that changes about two hours after the release! Here's hoping it works out in my favour on Monday and I don't just miss it!

benaffleckdaredevil4.gif

Where did you get the portfolio? Does it keep them protected and completely flat?

Where did you get the portfolio? Does it keep them protected and completely flat?

I usually get the Itoya portfolios off Amazon. There are a bunch of different sizes and they're like big books. Each page is clear with a black sheet in it, and you can slide 2 prints in each page on either side of the black sheet. They keep the prints completely flat. The 18x24 book is usually around $40 and Prime eligible. It has 24 pages so you can put 48 prints in it. Not a bad deal. Itoya Portfolio 18x24

What UK time will these be up thanx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The new Queen art print is not as good compared to the first Artgerm one

Last edited:

The new Queen art print looks crap compared to the first Artgerm one

Good thing there are different styles of the medium available for folks of varying tastes. Mr. Lau's is amazing and the new Palumbo one is equally as amazing IMO, showing off two different artists talents and the style they employ. Lau is a fantastic digital artist and Palumbo is fantastic as an oil painter. Two different takes on the character = diversity for art fans.

-SideshowAlex

Last edited:

That daredevil print is nice. I'm just never buying an art print again .

Good thing there are different styles of the medium available for folks of varying tastes. Mr. Lau's is amazing and the new Palumbo one is equally as amazing IMO, showing off two different artists talents and the style they employ. Lau is a fantastic digital artist and Palumbo is fantastic as an oil painter. Two different takes on the character = diversity for art fans.

-SideshowAlex

Very true. Not my favourite type of artwork, but I know a lot of people who love the new Gethsemoni art style

I got emails with offers for the Queen and Superman. I haven't ordered a print already framed yet but may do it with Superman. I'll find a place somewhere to hang it.

Back