Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Here is some art prints in the 20x24 top loaders.

Attachments

• 20180103_214717.jpg
    20180103_214717.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 123
  • 20180103_214720.jpg
    20180103_214720.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 121

Do those top loaders preserve them well long term without problems?

This is the items description.

"The PVC used in BCW Toploads contain no plasticizers or stearates. Our high quality PVC does not migrate and will not harm your cards, photos or prints, while offering maximum protection and visual appeal. Use this holder to protect, store and display your 20x24 photographs, prints and documents."

Prints are safe in these toploaders. Remember toploaders are sold at cons for your photos and autographs and when sold there the shops tell you your photos are safe in the toploaders.

This is the items description.

"The PVC used in BCW Toploads contain no plasticizers or stearates. Our high quality PVC does not migrate and will not harm your cards, photos or prints, while offering maximum protection and visual appeal. Use this holder to protect, store and display your 20x24 photographs, prints and documents."

Prints are safe in these toploaders. Remember toploaders are sold at cons for your photos and autographs and when sold there the shops tell you your photos are safe in the toploaders.

Yeah, I was just curious if this was the same type of material. I didn't know they made them that big. Good to know though.

Yeah, I was just curious if this was the same type of material. I didn't know they made them that big. Good to know though.

They go even bigger. I have 5 of the 24x36 and i am going to buy 2 of the B1 size.

They go even bigger. I have 5 of the 24x36 and i am going to buy 2 of the B1 size.

That's what I need to get for my prints. (Not that I have many, but still.) I appreciate the info. :rock

great to know. I might start getting these since it takes me so long to get the big boys framed.

The bigger the go the more flimsy they are but they still protect your art print very well.

So what does everyone think about the latest Wonder Woman framed art print being $425. I know most are $250 frames, but I think this is overpriced. Am I missing the reason why this one is so expensive?

All Olivia prints of Wonder Woman starts on 425$ framed. Later if they have stock you can find it unframed for 200$.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

All Olivia prints of Wonder Woman starts on 425$ framed. Later if they have stock you can find it unframed for 200$.

I never noticed that. I guess I have never been interested enough in her prints to notice that. Thanks for the information.

@ 275 ES, this might not make through the weekend, but if it does I want an unframed. My local framer can frame it better (wood frame and UV protection) for me and cheaper than $225.

Back