Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

I would have though the trinity would have sold out by now, hand signed Alex Ross, I'm surprised. Holiday time I guess.

The Olivia Wonder Woman art print, was that exactly 18"x24" or isn't slightly more with the "serrated" edges? Wondering if it can fit in my art profolio...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yep, it's more like a 16.5 x 24.25 print.

Gotcha. Yeah, I was afraid to force it any further and damage the print. I wonder if an 18x24 frame might have enough "give" space to fit her...

I just knew they were gonna do another Thanos print.. This variant is pretty cool for people who still want 1.

Attachments

• 1125x682_previewbanner_5002942_ThanosPrint.jpg
    1125x682_previewbanner_5002942_ThanosPrint.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 96

Going to get the unframed print question is do i wait for popcultcha or get it for a bit more money but on time from sideshow. I am still waiting for Wonder woman on pre order (the first one) eta Sep 2017 hasn't come yet, waiting on Harley Quinn eta October and waiting on Avengers eta November.

What's the difference between the variant and the original? just curious

What's the difference between the variant and the original? just curious

I think the original had more of a smile on his face, if I'm not mistaken.

The difference is one goes with the ex the variant goes with ce

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble Thor, Hulk, and Wasp, SSC Spider-Gwen, SSC Silk, SSC Baby Groot, SSC Thanos CE, XM-Studios Hulkbuster, XM-Studios Spider-Man, XM-Studios Doctor Octopus, RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man, IBD Onslaught, IBD Sentry

The difference is one goes with the ex the variant goes with ce

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble Thor, Hulk, and Wasp, SSC Spider-Gwen, SSC Silk, SSC Baby Groot, SSC Thanos CE, XM-Studios Hulkbuster, XM-Studios Spider-Man, XM-Studios Doctor Octopus, RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man, IBD Onslaught, IBD Sentry

Also the background is different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The background is the planet from the trailer (i think) also the face is the regular portrait (red eyes no smile) not the ex (blue eyes and grin).

Well just got my GL print in and the tube/print was completely damaged. The tube was even missing an end piece and hard dented in the middle....thanks ups.

Well just got my GL print in and the tube/print was completely damaged. The tube was even missing an end piece and hard dented in the middle....thanks ups.

That happened with my Wonder Woman Olivia print a month ago. I exchanged it for a fresh one.

Damn, I guess the hard cardboard tube failed miserably to at least save the rolled print. :thud:

Wonder if this Thanos print will sell out in minutes. It's a big ES so it might make the unframed.

Back