Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

I've never purchased an art print before, I'm excited about this one. Are they really nice in hand from your experience? Do you generally buy framed or unframed?

Never bought one either. I came close today to buy the Thor but I rather these MCU ones. Im not interested in the frames but it depends how popular the characters/ prints are. If the frames sell out then thats it. No cheaper unframed option. So its always a gamble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never bought one either. I came close today to buy the Thor but I rather these MCU ones. Im not interested in the frames but it depends how popular the characters/ prints are. If the frames sell out then thats it. No cheaper unframed option. So its always a gamble

I see. Thanks for your input! I won't gamble with it, if the price is good, I'll buy the framed.

I got a 7-day notice that the Huntress print is charging on the 7th. :rock

I hope they do the promo art from The First Avenger

I have a strong feeling we will. By Ryan. And i think Iron Man by Adi. Or i can be completely wrong and get the avengers assemble group shot. Sry just excited. Been waiting too damn long for those. Art-book wasn't gonna cut it lol

I have a strong feeling we will. By Ryan. And i think Iron Man by Adi. Or i can be completely wrong and get the avengers assemble group shot. Sry just excited. Been waiting too damn long for those. Art-book wasn't gonna cut it lol

I've definitely wanted it since I saw it, but the only thing I've seen is a junky SDCC printing :lol

I got my unframed Huntress print 237/500. So gorgeous and so happy Artgerm has decided to sign all his prints now. Thank you, Stanley.

I wonder how fast that trinity print will sell.

$150 for the unframed so popcultcha will probably have it for $250.

I bought the Thor Ragnarok Hulk vs Thor print. Couldn't help myself.

For those of you interested
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/s...+MORE&utm_campaign=RSVP+-+500461+Spider-verse

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble Thor, Hulk, and Wasp, SSC Spider-Gwen, SSC Baby Groot, SSC Thanos CE, XM-Studios Hulkbuster, XM-Studios Spider-Man, XM-Studios Beta Ray Bill, RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man, Avi Ay Sculptures Onslaught, Avi Ay Sentry

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-n...Image+-+Green+Lantern&utm_campaign=111617news

1125x682_previewbannerGreenLanternPhotoPrint.jpg

How is there not more talk about the Alex ross liberty and justice print? Is actually hand signed and only 300 made, up for order now!

For those of you interested
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/step-into-the-web-of-the-spider-verse-premium-art-print-by-mark-brooks/?scid=MANUE00021&utm_source=bronto&utm_medium=email&utm_term=LEARN+MORE&utm_content=LEARN+MORE&utm_campaign=RSVP+-+500461+Spider-verse

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble Thor, Hulk, and Wasp, SSC Spider-Gwen, SSC Baby Groot, SSC Thanos CE, XM-Studios Hulkbuster, XM-Studios Spider-Man, XM-Studios Beta Ray Bill, RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man, Avi Ay Sculptures Onslaught, Avi Ay Sentry

Thanks! I just PO'd the Spider-verse print. :yess:

I almost forgot about the unframed print being up for PO today.

Thanks! I just PO'd the Spider-verse print. :yess:

I almost forgot about the unframed print being up for PO today.

They usually send an email when the unframed goes up for PO, but I got nothing in my mailbox for the justice league trinity. That's very strange. SS has released so many good ones that now they are selling slowly.

They usually send an email when the unframed goes up for PO, but I got nothing in my mailbox for the justice league trinity. That's very strange. SS has released so many good ones that now they are selling slowly.

I received the email but i9t totally slipped my mind. I'm thinking about Thanksgiving break and turkey. LOL

Back