Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Yeah I can imagine living in Hawaii, you probably don't have too many frame shops there. Lost and Hawaii 5-0 were/are filmed there. You ever saw them during filming?

Hawaii 5-0 is filming on where the Capitol is, different island. Lost was here but I was to young to care :rotfl but Evangeline Lilly lives here so maybe I can get her to sign for the Wasp in the Avengers print :lol

Hawaii 5-0 is filming on where the Capitol is, different island. Lost was here but I was to young to care :rotfl but Evangeline Lilly lives here so maybe I can get her to sign for the Wasp in the Avengers print :lol

Oh yeah that's right. She was in the Antman movie and it took me a few secs to recognize her. She's gonna be the ant-woman so that'll be a cool to watch.

Yes indeed. I didn't see her in no other tv show or movie until the Antman, but yeah she'll be cool as the wasp. She was so bad-ass in Lost and I enjoyed the show. I just didn't get the end of the Lost. :lol

She was the elf chick in the Hobbit movies :lol

Yep, Tauriel. I always found it funny that she has a somewhat similar likeness to Liv Tyler as did Luke Evans to Orlando Bloom. :lol

Yep, Tauriel. I always found it funny that she has a somewhat similar likeness to Liv Tyler as did Luke Evans to Orlando Bloom. :lol

Yes! That totally throws me off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received this email from sideshow about my Ivy and Harley prints

"Dear Valued Customer,

This email is to notify you about your current order for the Gotham Sirens: Poison Ivy Variant Art Print. Due to incorrect arrival information provided to Sideshow we do not have enough stock to cover all orders.

Sideshow received enough prints to cover San Diego Comic Con only at this time. Once a new arrival date has been provided you will be notified via email. We currently do not have an arrival date.

We do apologize for this inconvenience and certainly appreciate your business and understanding.

Best regards,

The Sideshow Team"

Hah just got thaf email too. It doesnt explicitly say they are in fact getting more prints tho ..just to wait

I received the same email. Sideshow is nothing, if not consistently wrong. HOW, as a company, do you not know the delivery of your product? Unbelievable!

I missed out on ivy but I received same emails about Harley and Catwoman.

So for the time being there will be no framed prints of these ?

Punisher/Daredevil print coming on July 19th

So now they're batch shipping prints too? Are they making these in China or something?

I missed out on ivy but I received same emails about Harley and Catwoman.

So for the time being there will be no framed prints of these ?

You should have had a follow up email to upgrade to framed versions for $150 more I think. You just need to reply to that email.

Selling my Catwoman unframed for retail just add shipping +pp fees pm me for details.

Voltron art print is up 250 es

voltron-premium-art-print-500216-02.jpg

Back