Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Does everyone get these emails now or is it still limited to random people like the first few? The framed option is not the one to go for if you want to get it signed by Artgerm in person, yeah? Seems cheaper to get it framed from Sideshow but it's not removable once it's framed, right?

Does everyone get these emails now or is it still limited to random people like the first few? The framed option is not the one to go for if you want to get it signed by Artgerm in person, yeah? Seems cheaper to get it framed from Sideshow but it's not removable once it's framed, right?

The back of frame is sealed by a brown backing paper and that can be easily removed to access the print. So it's not a problem but use a framer to remove it and take it back to him so he can reseal it. I can't imagine that costing a lot of money especially if you're taking it back to the same framer to reseal it.

Last edited:

framed supergirl ordered as well. c'mon, its an artgerm piece. had to do it :wink1:

I figure if you're buying the framed version and paying someone to take it out then put it back in after having it signed you might as well buy the unframed version and get it framed with quality materials. Price is probably the same or cheaper and you'll get a better end product.

Supergirl framed is now waitlisted. I'm surprised this didn't go sooner, cause it's an Artgerm's beauty.

just canceled my unframed supergirl, GL for those on waitlist.

1125x682_preview_DeadpoolPrint.jpg

I really like Wilkins work. Still hoping my Supergirl will convert.

Passing on Deadpool. I'm probably done with Sideshow's prints unless they start getting them signed.

Hmm. If this pic is the unframed version, the actual image seems kinda small to me.

marvel-deadpool-corps-premium-art-print-500389-07.jpg

Back