Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

I just ordered the Trinity Avengers today cause it's free shipping and with the code: BOWL25 you get $25 off. I gotta get that single portfolio that apemanryan is talking about to have it ready for framing instead of coming into the framing shop with the print in the tube.

You can get them at Michael's Craft Store like I stated. I believe they cost $10 and work like a charm. Very much worth it.

How much would the custom frame job at Michaels cost? I'm also considering getting the Trinity print in hopes to get it signed one day with an actual signature, not printed. Do you guys think the print is worth the dough (with the $25 off discount)?

How much would the custom frame job at Michaels cost? I'm also considering getting the Trinity print in hopes to get it signed one day with an actual signature, not printed. Do you guys think the print is worth the dough (with the $25 off discount)?

A custom frame job at Michael's is and I can tell you with complete certainty for a 18x24 SS print will cost you $750 for 1 single print. I went right to the source and they told me that and with a 65% off coupon is $306 plus your local tax. Michael's is only good to buy paint, art supplies etc. but to professionally frame something is a complete rip-off. Go to a private framing shop in your area and wheel and deal the price with a professional framer.

The Marvel Avengers Trinity print is now on waitlist. I'm glad I snagged this, cause with the included free shipping, it was gonna go and fast today.

I guessed someone else saved me the hard decision haha, I was hesitant cause I returned all my other prints due to the printed autographs a long while, but I do want to get some inspirational prints for my future artwork career. I might go with the Alex Ross Cap and Avengers prints now that this is gone. Sorry, I misread earlier, I thought you were getting yours framed at Michaels but you were talking about the poster tube, haha.

I guessed someone else saved me the hard decision haha, I was hesitant cause I returned all my other prints due to the printed autographs a long while, but I do want to get some inspirational prints for my future artwork career. I might go with the Alex Ross Cap and Avengers prints now that this is gone. Sorry, I misread earlier, I thought you were getting yours framed at Michaels but you were talking about the poster tube, haha.

The print scandal really did help some people to get these at a discounted price. It was a little disappointing that the artist didn't sign them, but I got the statue so the print can add an extra cool touch to your display. I did go to Muchaels like a month ago to price a framing job but if you read back a page or 2, you'll read what I had to say about them. Michael's sucks. If they were great for framing, then they wouldn't need to send weekly half-price discounts for framing. Even with half off, they are still expensive. Go to a private framing shop that will treat you better and give you a much better price to frame your stuff.

I don't. The fake siganture really ruins the prints. These prints should be no more than $45-$50 with a fake signature. So even at $75, I still think thier overpriced. Honestly, I am still blown away that Sideshow has not reversed thier stance on this matter and gone to real signatures. They have lost over 50% of thier print business and they were making a killing with these prints. Just doesnt make any sense when you consider how cheap and easy it would be to get some quality shipping cases made and start shipping them out. Easily one of the worst business decisions in the entire history of Sideshow.

I absolutely LOVE the new Watchmen print and I am so tempted to buy it, but I can't. Just have to resist until they sell out.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/supergirl-by-stanley-artgerm-lau

This one just got officially announced with an ES of 350 being put up for sale. I know Zod will at least be jumping on this one! Unfortunate they didn't get him to sign these, but I guess that's basically all said and done in terms of ever having the real signatures unless you get them yourself. Regardless, very pretty print that I'm sure will fly off shelves!

500277_press02.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/supergirl-by-stanley-artgerm-lau

This one just got officially announced with an ES of 350 being put up for sale. I know Zod will at least be jumping on this one! Unfortunate they didn't get him to sign these, but I guess that's basically all said and done in terms of ever having the real signatures unless you get them yourself. Regardless, very pretty print that I'm sure will fly off shelves!

500277_press02.jpg

I probably will grab this one. I may take it to SDCC to get signed by Artgerm.

This is fantastic, I just wish the actual PF looked close to this. The original head sculpt = FAIL.

I guess if we want it signed by him in person (great since he attends a lot of conventions), we'd have to get the unframed version? Or is there a way to carefully remove the frame?

Are these still $90? That's a huge ripoff if the signatures aren't even real.

Back