Sideshow, please help my brother with a problem.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misfit138

Freakalicious
Reaction score
My brother has a bit of a problem with a Sideshow product. He's not a member here, so I thought that I'd ask for him.

He had placed a pre-order for the exclusive version of the Vader v. Obi-wan diorama. In February of last year he was deployed to Afghanistan for 10 months. The dio was delivered in March and his wife put it aside, but didn't think to open it. When he got back to the US at the end of December and finally had a chance to open it, he saw that there was some damage as well as some pieces that were actually missing.

There was some paint damage to one of Vader's legs as well as a few scratches on the base. Also, both of the lightsaber blades were missing. He's sent in three customer service requests so far, but hasn't gotten a response. Whichis surprising because Sideshow has always been great with the customer service.

He knows that there's probably little chance for a replacement because it's been so long. He just wishes that he could get an answer.

Please let us know if anything can be done as far as a replacement or a refund.

Thanks.

You think this is Sideshow's official board? Sideshow doesn't own this board, these are nothing but fans here.

You think this is Sideshow's official board? Sideshow doesn't own this board, these are nothing but fans here.

While Sideshow doesn't own this board, there are a few members here who do work for them. Since he's already contacted Sideshow through their site but hasn't heard back yet, they may be able to give him some advice. It never hurts to ask.

SS reps frequent the board. That's why we have a section titled "Ask Sideshow Collectibles" and that's why it's appropriate for misfit to ask the question here.

:lecture

Hope you get an answer, misfit. I have to say though that I wouldn't expect much since it's well past your 30 day return time.

I remember Chicky stating that they are understanding of issues regarding orders from military personnel. Has he tried calling to speak with someone in person? Or just sent requests through the website?

I love some guy who has been a member for almost 2 months lecturing someone who has been a member since 2005. :lol

link.jpg

:yess:

What an tactless dolt :duh

Back