Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow In Progress

Hey guys, just a heads up that you may want to check the credit card you have on your account to make sure its ok. I ordered something a few days ago and it went through fine. I tried to order something this morning and it said "can't process your order card invalid." I went to the part where the CC is and the name, exp date and card type were fine but when I clicked on the card number it had a whole long line of letters, numbers, dashes and periods. I have no idea what they heck happened but I would hate for that to happen to anyone when they are trying to get Jack.

Same thing happened to me. I contacted customer support and they said that the problem is fixed. By the way, that long line of letters, numbers, dashes and periods was the hash value of your credit card number. At least we know that Sideshow stores our credit card info encrypted.

I'd prefer his hat or the coat or both, a print isn't my top choice for extra item, just saying, if they made a nice one, I like Jack Sparrow enough I'd happily hang it on my wall.

An alternate head with a hat (and maybe the trademark smirk?!) would be amazing. Can't wait to see more pictures!

I'm so looking forward to see what the exclusive is.....

I'm also hoping for the head with the hat or just the trademark smirk....No prints please....

I wonder if there's a way to have the coat as well..... the arms have to be removable....

one more day.....

Jack the Monkey really doesn't belong in a Jack piece, he's a compliment to Barbossa, unless Jack Sparrow's getting in a fight with the monkey it just doesn't make much sense, though if Jack's standing near the chest of Cortez and the monkey's up to mischief in the background it could work but it's not a key Sparrow related addition to have.

I'm guessing the monkey...

I think Jack the monkey is a good guess. I'm really hoping they go the Mola-Ram route for the regular and include 2 headsculpts (the one in the preview, and smirking Jack with hat) and 2 arm switch-outs (one with the coin and one with either rum bottle or compass, or better yet, possibility to hold sword and/or flintlock). Wish he came with his pirate coat too.

Guess we'll find out tomorrow just how he shapes up. :naughty

If they intend to make a Barbossa he should definitely be the one with the monkey. The only time I want to see Jack with the monkey is if he's holding its cage and pointing his gun at it. :lol I love that scene. "Look, an undead monkey!"

I think I like the skeleton hand idea best. A smirking Jack would be cool, but I like the sly look he has instead.

Jack the Monkey really doesn't belong in a Jack piece, he's a compliment to Barbossa, unless Jack Sparrow's getting in a fight with the monkey it just doesn't make much sense, though if Jack's standing near the chest of Cortez and the monkey's up to mischief in the background it could work but it's not a key Sparrow related addition to have.

No argument here, but he was in the preview art.

SPARROW1.jpg

SPARROW2.jpg

SPARROW3.jpg

SPARROW4.jpg

:wave :wave :wave

Thanks. :) Even though the monkey is in that pic he still might not be the exclusive, or even included. There was a WIP video for the Maleficent PF that showed a drawing of one of her orc underlings with her. I was sure he'd be a free standing exclusive accessory but he didn't appear with the finished piece at all.

And I don't like the look of Jack in that sketch, he looks like he's hanging out with Sparrow and that's not right.

Personally I wouldn't want Jack either (the :monkey4 that is), but I could save some cash with a Reg.

The lips are just too small. I still don't see it.
I just quickly browsed thru this thread as well very fast and noticed the CM pics and people saying it doesn't even look like Depp. But in my opinion, when I focused on just specific features, it looked great to me!
The mouth area, and the eyes.
The pouty small lips and expression on the PF is really throwing it off for me at the moment.

Looks like Jack to me and thats all I care about. I'll be ready on Friday.

Back