Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it does. [emoji122] Just about that same pose, and with the treasure chests around him it kind of mimics all the treasure around the animatronic in the ride. Nice job! [emoji106]

Nice display!! I’ve been wanting to make a diorama for the upcoming DMTNT Jack.
Awesome!
Reminds me of the last time you see Jack in the POTC ride at Disneyland.
He's placed at several places throughout the ride, but the very last one looks like this. :clap
Yes it does. [emoji122] Just about that same pose, and with the treasure chests around him it kind of mimics all the treasure around the animatronic in the ride. Nice job! [emoji106]
Thanks guys. Yes, inspiration comes from the ride at Disney!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Great pics and set Rzeznikk! I've repose it today:

3581awg.jpg

mvrzv4.jpg

a44d1j.jpg

Finally got my Mr. Z toys Monkeys set! Comes with this awesome barrel and chest! Other monkey not pictured. He's waiting for my Smiling Inigo Indy sculpt to be with my Cairo Indy display.

This....is ridiculously beautiful. WOW!

Thanks for sharing, Rzez!

:rock

My dx06 body seems to be very loose so decided to pickup a dx15 bod. Anyone done a body upgrade on the dx06? Anything to watch out for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s an amazing display Rzeznikk [emoji122] I want to make one at least something similar to that eventually! [emoji106]

Just got this figure, and it’s a great set! I already had the new DX15 version, but I wanted to get this one too with the Black Pearl wheel, and to have one with and without the coat. Here’s a picture with some added jewels from Disneyland:

6ea88c808e08a4cdea90d01d96ce0498.jpg

That’s an amazing display Rzeznikk [emoji122] I want to make one at least something similar to that eventually! [emoji106]

Just got this figure, and it’s a great set! I already had the new DX15 version, but I wanted to get this one too with the Black Pearl wheel, and to have one with and without the coat. Here’s a picture with some added jewels from Disneyland:

6ea88c808e08a4cdea90d01d96ce0498.jpg
Thanks man. It's been a few years worth of adding trinkets to the display to get it's where it's at. But I started with the chair first. Found it on eBay for roughly $40 shipped.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You certainly did a great job Rzeznikk! Thinking about getting a chair like that as well. It’s always such a cool scene at the end of the ride.

A few more from me, this time without the coat:
947a670355ebf10847c49fcf25f7b595.jpg

f1c170b41636e4bfa7bfc2bfff9fd64a.jpg

cd0472dd9b2a71e79959b0cec0c68df6.jpg

Back