Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow In Progress

i think 2010 1st to second quarter will be up for po....but who knows...:huh:huh

I can't wait to see more pics of this thing.... It is on top of my list.

I'd love to have the Evil Queen by THIS Christmas, but that's not going to happen either....

I think next Christmas is very likely personally.

Really looking forward to this PF. And between this and the new Vader PF coming eventually, may cause me to finally move into solely PFs in my collection.

If we don't have this by next Christmas we shall plunder all the booty at the Sideshow office. :lecture

I don't know if it's intentional, but at this point, I imagine the unveiling or shipping of this pay may coincide with pre-production of POTC 4, if that actually moves forward, with Johnny.

I don't know if it's intentional, but at this point, I imagine the unveiling or shipping of this pay may coincide with pre-production of POTC 4, if that actually moves forward, with Johnny.

Pre-order mid/late 2010, shipping early 2011? :dunno

i think we will see a sneak in the 12 days of sideshow event..:banana:banana:banana

Will buy....evern if it aint Marvel, I like the character too much.

actually i am between optimus and jack sparrow pf...i think i will sail with jack...:banana:banana

Will buy....evern if it aint Marvel, I like the character too much.

same here, even though i'm a fan of all disney i've decided to stay away from it and concentrate on marvel only, but this is one that i will break that rule for.

actually i am between optimus and jack sparrow pf...i think i will sail with jack...:banana:banana

i would of maybe though about optimus, but after the last movie i'm no longer interested in such collectables for a sucky movie franchise.

I think next Christmas is very likely personally.

Really looking forward to this PF. And between this and the new Vader PF coming eventually, may cause me to finally move into solely PFs in my collection.

That Vader is a definate want since I missed the first one!

Christmas '10 is Jack Time! I called it! :)

is it a pf for sure??why not a dio???

Back