• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow PF Indiana Jones (Raiders) - CUSTOMISED with amazing repaint / detail

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cking

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121257828823?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

My PF Indiana Jones (Raiders version) statue is up for sale on ebay (UK ONLY).
This features some fantastic customisation.
Head repainted by "boot25". This looks incredible and is one of the best I've seen on this statue.
New holster / bag with strap and buckle / gunbelt - all by "mfisher".
Jacket re-dyed to accurate dark brown colour (instead of the murky green/brown that Sideshow supplied).

Sad to see this go but hopefully it will go to a new home where someone will appreciate all the extra work that went into it.

Chris

That's one awesome repaint! Good luck on the sale

Best,

Robert

1 bid. Was it really so undesirable? Why do so many people insist on adding things to their watch list if they have no intention of bidding?

Absolutely heartbreaking to see that nobody wanted to pay a decent price for the upgrades that were made to this statue. I'm kicking myself for putting the starting price too low now. I really thought that it would have got a lot of bids. It sold for pretty much half of the cost I'd put into it.

Back