Sideshow Online Comic Con has begun! Sneak Peeks & Daily Preorder Info here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank ya. :duff I will be taking plenty of pics for sure and video so that way I cover it the best way I can. I hope you all enjoy the pics and video.

Awesome, thanks so much Josh :rock :hi5: I'm looking forward to your pics now! Don't forget to go to the Enterbay booth, they might have their 1/4 Bats and Joker up :D :pray:

Thank ya! I will be finding out where they're are at since they might also have their Michael Jordan figure at the show.

You know, I feared the day would come when I couldn't afford everything I wanted.:monkey2:gah:

Did you guys notice in the Galactus video that the Silver Surfer flying around his right rist turns into (what looks to me like) Phoenix. It only flashes it for a second right before they show the Iron-Man-Bust. If you pause it at the right time you can see it clearly. Maybe it's the exclusive. Awesome!

:thud: dont think about that. Only think of what you have so far and how lucky you are to even have the favorites you own now. :)

I am trying to keep a level head. I am def happy for what I've got. Some don't have the money at all to devote to this amazing hobby. I really am blessed. Always good to have perspective. I'll just have to pretend I didn't even see that Galactus was available tomorrow for PO. yeah...... That's what I'll do. :monkey2

2012-07-09-LweDDs6620Rrp.jpg

Back