Sideshow Omega Red

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darren1228

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow hasn't been taking many Marvel questions lately :(
Good news for Omega Red fans though.

Q:I love all the villains so far done in the Marvel Premium Format line, however my favorite villain has yet to be made. Is there a chance we will see an Omega Red PF or Comiquette in the near future, or is it pointless to hope for one?

A:Omega Red is indeed in the works, but we haven’t quite decided if he’ll move forward as a PF or Comiquette.

2011 is looking to be my year! First Deadpool and now Omega Red! What's next Planet Hulk and/or Apocalypse?

2011 is looking to be my year! First Deadpool and now Omega Red! What's next Planet Hulk and/or Apocalypse?

+1 Lungs! I will get Apocalypse, Deadpool and Omega Red!

I hope Sideshow will go with Jim Lee' style for Omega Red

113871-164613-omega-red.jpg

:yess::yess::yess: This was the question I asked and am ecstatic that Sideshow is going to produce this.

And MadTitan, the Jim lee costume would be the perfect choice, but knowing sideshow we might get something more modern.

I just hope it's a PF because it would look great paired up with the Wolvie PF. Sooooooooo awesome :rock can't wait to hear more news and maybe some sneak peaks.

:yess::yess::yess: This was the question I asked and am ecstatic that Sideshow is going to produce this.

And MadTitan, the Jim lee costume would be the perfect choice, but knowing sideshow we might get something more modern.

I just hope it's a PF because it would look great paired up with the Wolvie PF. Sooooooooo awesome :rock can't wait to hear more news and maybe some sneak peaks.

Awesome question that you asked! I hope they will make 1/4 PF or Comiquette for Omega Red to display with Wolverine PF and Sabretooth PF

is it drawn by Ariel Olivetti below? I think that will make a big and mean SS Omega Red

278398-106247-wolverine.jpg

Back