Sideshow Newsletter access?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please be patient while this loads...
waiting.gif

I feel so left out, lol.

Still no newsletter for me either:gah: I hope this issue gets resolved before Spook, I don't want to miss out on any cool stuff.

No Newsletter again? Seriously WTF!

Okay, logged into SSC to get newletter & I get a sorry you got a problem message.... :gah:

I'm getting annoyed by this. 3 weeks & still no NL! How long does it take to fix the damn problem SSC? If it ain't broke the first time, why change it? :mad:

Re: Someone please post todays NewsLetter link here!

No email and impossible to see anything from my account : when clicking "View newsletter", I can only manage newsletter interests but there is no sub-menu under "Current Newsletters".

Two weeks ago, it was supposed to be settled by the next week.
One week ago, it was supposed to be settled by the next week.

Will it be ok before Spooktacular starts ?

Can someone post todays news letter link here when it comes up. I don't think I can go 3 weeks with no NL.

:monkey1

Please someone help us out !

Can I just ask why the newsletter requires any sort of log in at all?

Why not just post it on the website for every man, woman, and child to see whether they are an SSC customer with a special handshake or a brand new customer that just discovered you? What's it matter?

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but this is starting to smell like something where the time sensitive alerts are mailed to your VIP customers based on how much they spend and then the small time collectors get it later. Like what ticketbastard does and sells all the best seats to the scalpers and resellers on purpose.

Sideshow Alex!

I sent you my email address, talked to Daniel today and to someone else yesterday but nobody seems to have a solution to the NL problem.

I don't know what is going on but at least we should be able to access the NL from the website. PLease solve the problem as soon as possible. It's been three weeks now......

Can anyone who DID receive the newsletter let us know what new product announcements were made. Any GI Joe stuff?

Can I just ask why the newsletter requires any sort of log in at all?

Why not just post it on the website for every man, woman, and child to see whether they are an SSC customer with a special handshake or a brand new customer that just discovered you? What's it matter?

Good questions. Hoping to hear some answers ... and a solution !

Still no newsletter.
Don't understand why you make newsletter with dynamic code to work worse.
Prévious newsletter access was perfect with no need to change :s

No newsie for me yet again......I ain't liking it AT ALL. But I heard that Alex is taking all of our complaints down and we are being put on her "special list", yo know the same one this guy has.....

no_soup_for_you.png

Back