Sideshow Newsletter access?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every week dhaval? Really?

This thread was originally opened to address concerns with the new delivery system. All those concerns seem to have been taken care of and the newsletter is now going active when and how it should. Although to be honest, I still don't get an email later, which I guess I kind of miss.

But, come on man, give it a rest. :mad:

no newsletter yeT:impatient:

Looks like y'all will have to wait to get it the old fashioned way this week (the newsletter starting sending off to people's inboxes about an hour ago and will take a few more hours to complete sending to our entire list). Unfortunately an update that took effect has caused the newsletter to not post in people's accounts this week. This issue should be resolved with next week's newsletter (hopefully). :)

-SideshowAlex

Looks like y'all will have to wait to get it the old fashioned way this week (the newsletter starting sending off to people's inboxes about an hour ago and will take a few more hours to complete sending to our entire list). Unfortunately an update that took effect has caused the newsletter to not post in people's accounts this week. This issue should be resolved with next week's newsletter (hopefully). :)

-SideshowAlex

seen some changes in SS online account thats gOod :)

why SS newsletter dont show up at exact 2pm through email i always get it late

why SS newsletter dont show up at exact 2pm through email i always get it late

The newsletter is published between 2PM - 3PM (Pacific Time) and once published should show up in customers accounts when they log in (if they are newsletter members). That said, emails start sending between 2PM - 3PM (Pacific Time) and will send for several hours until all are sent and that is why the newsletter may not show up in your email inbox until several hours after the newsletter has been published. Additionally, email clients may delay delivering emails for various reasons as well.

-SideshowAlex

Back