Statue Sideshow New Batman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preach brother, preach.

Hahaha!

Yeah Sideshow really couldn’t give two sh.its who buys it and who doesn’t they know that it will sell and sell a lot also. True comic book collectors are more subjective and collect wisely. But this is what they know already. They add their own twists because it’s one piece over how many they have already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't mind him on the thick side, that's part of the reason I like this interpretation. He's also got armor on. So there's that as well to give him size. If he were in a classic suit from a particular era, then sure, you can debate size. First PF and especially it's modern re-hash were critiqued as being to bulky.

For me this is brick **** house Bats with brand new gear.

Modern Bat is bulky but it looks pretty good for me. I like it.

There’s probably plenty of suckers out there that don’t know any better

:yess: Hi, not sure why purchasing this makes someone a sucker, there are two classic comic book Batman PFs already available everywhere. Along with Sideshow / Prime 1's modern 1/4 comic book version ripped directly from the comic pages.

Nevermind 1/3 Lee, Miller, Bermejo, and soon Finch, all straight comic book adaptations to sculpture.

So b/c I choose to own their new version I am "sucker?" b/c it's not directly from a comic book?

:yess: Hi, not sure why purchasing this makes someone a sucker, there are two classic comic book Batman PFs already available everywhere. Along with Sideshow / Prime 1's modern 1/4 comic book version ripped directly from the comic pages.

Nevermind 1/3 Lee, Miller, Bermejo, and soon Finch, all straight comic book adaptations to sculpture.

So b/c I choose to own their new version I am "sucker?" b/c it's not directly from a comic book?

I wouldn't take offense by reading too much into it. Clearly you've been on here and involved in discussion about the pros/cons, accuracy /inaccuracy vs those who only participate on FB and buy on a whim.

Hey bud, just FYI, I'm digging this statue also. I think it's pretty cool and I like how they've added aspects of different media into it. I also like the base (small footprint, Arkham, etc..). The only reason I'm hesitating is the price - it just seems a bit steep. I hate that the price of PF's are now hovering around $600.00+ Anyway, stick to your guns man. Let the haters hate.

Hey bud, just FYI, I'm digging this statue also. I think it's pretty cool and I like how they've added aspects of different media into it. I also like the base (small footprint, Arkham, etc..). The only reason I'm hesitating is the price - it just seems a bit steep. I hate that the price of PF's are now hovering around $600.00+ Anyway, stick to your guns man. Let the haters hate.

If you're on this forum, you're in that category...

Well that is a very interesting point...It is my theory based on the fact that Superman collectors are smarter than Batman collectors

Superman collectors are smarter than Batman collectors

tenor.gif

Really cool, If you look at the digital back shot, he has an extra of the taser mounted on the back of his belt. Insane detail.

But once again heavily leaning into the Video Game verse over comics.

It's just sad to me that most people know Batman in a world without Superman.

I just got around to watching the ss live episode where they showed Batman and he looks leagues better than than any previous photos.

Back