Sideshow Monty Python figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These were actually my first 1/6th figures! Still have them all (except Ni!) and I've been planning on doing some photos with them. I think they hold up pretty well sompared to some of the stuff coming out at that time.

Just to let you know - if you're in the UK, the Monty Python Online Store has a £5 sale on "vintage merchandise", the Sideshow figures are included in the list and most of them are in stock.

https://www.montypythononlinestore.com/*/Great-Easter-5-Sale/

(I may have just picked up the majority of the line for a grand total of £55 + £5 for a Killer Rabbit Plush that's far superior to the one that I already own, at that price who could resist? :slap *Scurries away singing the Brave Sir Robin song under my breath...)

Cheers man so gutted these sold out super quick!

Just bought 2 of each of the ones that were left and a set for the brother ha! :rotfl
really wanted the taughter and Black knight :gah:

Last edited:
Glad to see that people on here managed to snag some of the figures! Ah this morning Taunter, Black Knight, Tim and Arthur were already sold out by the time I heard about the offer.

(Time to set up notifications on evilbay - after the price I got for the rest of the line it's going to be painful gathering the final few! Looks like the going rate for a lone figure these days is about as much as it cost for me to pick up most of the holy grail range + Mandy, who may well get set up photobombing the more glamorous MCU ladies in my collection...)

I quickly got the ones I needed to finish my collection once I received the email---I got;

The Dead Collector
Tim The Enchanter
The French Taunter
& The Wooden Trojan Rabbit.

My collection of vintage toys is;

The Muddy Version:
King Arthur
Sir Bedevere
Sir Robin
Sir Galahad
Sir Lancelot

The Others:
The Black Knight
The Bridge Keeper
Prince Herbert
The King Of Swamp Castle
The Dead Collector
Tim The Enchanter
The French Taunter
The Wooden Trojan Rabbit.

Glad to see that people on here managed to snag some of the figures! Ah this morning Taunter, Black Knight, Tim and Arthur were already sold out by the time I heard about the offer.

(Time to set up notifications on evilbay - after the price I got for the rest of the line it's going to be painful gathering the final few! Looks like the going rate for a lone figure these days is about as much as it cost for me to pick up most of the holy grail range + Mandy, who may well get set up photobombing the more glamorous MCU ladies in my collection...)

I've got two "Muddy Versions" up for sale on eBay, brand new and still boxed mint. However, they've been up for a few weeks, so I'm not trying to rip people off after this £5 Easter sale.

I'm selling them at retail price, as it's what I paid for the two from the official site that is....

Hope you manage to sell them to someone else who'll enjoy them!

Eep - managed to find an Arthur on evilbay for a "reasonable" rate, but he still cost very nearly as much as the rest of them put together given the ridiculous sale we've just enjoyed! Still it does now mean I've now got all of the main group together. Only Tim, French Taunter and the Black Knight to go. Fingers crossed for some good luck at that end, with the exception of a couple of... ambitiously priced examples all of the ones on evilbay at the moment are in the US. The stuff in the US is actually all priced reasonably, but tax and shipping makes importing them a bit silly.

Hope you manage to sell them to someone else who'll enjoy them!

Eep - managed to find an Arthur on evilbay for a "reasonable" rate, but he still cost very nearly as much as the rest of them put together given the ridiculous sale we've just enjoyed! Still it does now mean I've now got all of the main group together. Only Tim, French Taunter and the Black Knight to go. Fingers crossed for some good luck at that end, with the exception of a couple of... ambitiously priced examples all of the ones on evilbay at the moment are in the US. The stuff in the US is actually all priced reasonably, but tax and shipping makes importing them a bit silly.

Was it a Muddy version Arthur?

My Monty Python and The Holy Grail collection. An expensive game, but worth it!

IMG_3245.jpg

Back