Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics JonWes! The wait is unbearable. :gah:

Thanks! And I know how you feel. I was getting that way too. LOL.

displaying this guy without that lame ass cape is the way to go. i don't mind the axe, but i prefer the classic look of the sword sans the cape. very nice piece.

Yeah, I'm torn! :D This may be one piece where I actually switch it out from time to time. Or maybe when I get Skeletor I'll go to the sword. We'll see.

Skeletor must be in high demand the edition went up to 4000 and is back available for preorder.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Skeletor must be in high demand the edition went up to 4000 and is back available for preorder.

@Maxpower
That is the regular, not the exclusive.

Gesendet von meinem LG-D802 mit Tapatalk

[emoji1417] thanks for clarifying that I did not see that that was for the regular piece; pretty big edition numbers for Skeletor on both EX and Reg though. Those that are getting this statue are in for a treat from what I saw at comic con so congrats to all who are getting it!

Max Power

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I guess it means there's hope for a couple more pieces at least if they figure there's enough demand for another 2500 He-Man and 4000 (!!) Skeletor regular editions for the same price which wont come with the awesome original style Skeletor sculpt or sweet battle axe.

Can't wait for the next reveal. Come on, Teela!

Just got mine. Could somebody tell me how I put the blasted cape on him?!?!?!

For ****S sake, just spent the last twenty minutes trying to attach the thing but I can't. I literally cannot get it on him properly so I've slung him and his bloody cape back into the box and up into the attic where he can stay for the rest of his days, the camp ****!

Last edited:
Took me a bit to figure it out too. It wraps around his shoulders from underneath the arms and the strap just snugs against his back.

View attachment 299888

It looks like they made the power harness with two spots to clip the cape on the shoulders but for whatever reason went with the strap instead. Clips would have been a lot easier.

See above for how it should look once the cape is on. I'd dare say its almost easier to take him off the base and pull the strap up around his body and hook it under the arms that way. The cape would be face-down Infront of HeMan so when you flip it over his head it's not inside out.

Oh man, please tell me that's not a buckle on the strap. Mine doesn't have a buckle, just two straight straps on either side of the cape. ffs.

Yeah, it's a buckle that came on the cape. Sounds like you'll need to get in touch with SSC and ask for a buckle. Sorry mate, that blows. =/

I got the Skeletor delay notice last night, final flex payment pushed back to Dec 5th (for now). I say for now because I just another one, two days ago telling me my delayed Green Lantern pushed from Nov. 10 to 25h is now scheduled for Dec 25th (good day to choose Sideshow).

Hurray got my he-man today.my 4th statue and 2nd exclusive.

Any body plz post video on how to fix the cape on him.?

Last edited:
I'll take some pics of the cape tomorrow so you guys can see how it goes on. My girlfriend did mine in 2 seconds after I was frustrated by it too.

i'm still waiting for my he-man, but hopefully this video will help with the cape

I wish they had a switchout portrait of a more classic looking He-Man. I really am not a fan of how that one turned out. I ordered Skeletor EX last year though.

Does anyone have height to the top of the EX axe? It looks like the sword is a bit taller so I'm assuming the given dimensions are with the sword. Hoping the axe is shorter to fit in my besta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back