Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what else is terrible?...Thundercats

That one I haven't watched since I was younger, but I have no doubt that it ends up in the same boat!

I feel a little better now that these are 1/5 and not 1/4. Feels a little less like SSC stepping on toes.

It's weird to see so many people on Facebook groaning that it's 1/5th and not 1/4th. I mean, if you like the piece, it's really not that much of a difference. Plus it's not like you have to pose everything side by side by side by side. Put it somewhere else.

My Obi-Wan Mythos is one of -- if not my favourite piece, and it's 1/5th. If anything it allowed them to get better detailing in certain areas! Even if that's not the case, I don't think 1/5th should be a deciding vote for people who were legitimately interested.

Then again, these are Facebook groups, where most people just like to tear apart Sideshow for everything they do, while posting pictures of their most recent Lobo purchase that also shows their collection in the background that's overrun with Sideshow pieces. :rolleyes2

I personally love the Animation on Thundercats. Writing is a little bland but I enjoy them still.

Anyone else remember this? Every so often, "Eyes of the hawk, ears of a wolf!" will pop into my head. :lol

This is another one I really liked when I was young. Ah, Saturday mornings. :lol I'm sure this one would land in the "weak writing" category...but I'd totally be up for an updated version of this!

D&D is just like the rest. Though I still cherish and love all these cartoons, they are very bad. :lol

MASK was awesome too!

I'm betting we will only get 3 characters from this line. Though if they turn out nice id be in for a Beastman & Trapjaw!

Both companies make good, average, and bad statues. . .

It isn't great in hindsight, nor is Ninja Turtles, but He-Man really is the worst. I still enjoy GI Joe and Transformers, though.

GI Joe is still good and Transformers is as well. I tried to watch He-Man years ago and couldn't believe my eyes with how bad it was :lol

Then again, these are Facebook groups, where most people just like to tear apart Sideshow for everything they do, while posting pictures of their most recent Lobo purchase that also shows their collection in the background that's overrun with Sideshow pieces. :rolleyes2

:lol so true

D&D is just like the rest. Though I still cherish and love all these cartoons, they are very bad. :lol

MASK was awesome too!

I liked the MASK toys almost as much as if not more than a lot of the Transformers stuff

GI Joe is still good and Transformers is as well. I tried to watch He-Man years ago and couldn't believe my eyes with how bad it was :lol
I had a similar experience. I bought a "best of" DVD from Wal-Mart, and expected to enjoy the nostalgia. But it was cringe-worthy, no pun intended. It's like they put as much effort into the writing of the show as they did into coming up with the MOTU character names.

I had a similar experience. I bought a "best of" DVD from Wal-Mart, and expected to enjoy the nostalgia. But it was cringe-worthy, no pun intended. It's like they put as much effort into the writing of the show as they did into coming up with the MOTU character names.

I bought them to share with my kids and that's the enjoyment I get out of them. Seeing them excited for the same characters I loved as a tike.

Back