Sideshow Masters of the Universe Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay that might be far and away the coolest preview video they've ever done.

:exactly: Totally agree. I've been waiting for this one to go up since it was announced, and it looks fantastic! The video is going to sell a LOT of people on it who were on the fence...that was some brilliant marketing right there.

Now I'm just hoping it comes in at $399.99 or under (I've always guessed $375-$399.99) as I could see at least getting Skeletor and He-Man for that...I don't think I'd go deeper into the line outside of females if they look good! Sucks to have to add $50 or so on to the price right now up here in Canada -- before shipping and customs.

I may aim to go local with it...it's a toss up. The EX is the axe, which is cool, but posing him with the sword is all the more iconic. I've actually never ordered Sideshow local, and it'll depend on how much the place marks him up with exchange and all, but I've always seen the extra money spent as insurance to easily deal with any issues the statue may have...not really sure about jumping through the hoops of a middle man to get issues sorted out.

Oh, and this was pretty much me watching :lol

guy-opening-door.gif

Statue looks gorgeous!! I still prefer the Funimation style personally so if I can get my replacement from PCS I'll stick to that but otherwise I may be tempted.
Although it's going to be something stupid like $549+ so I'll probably pass anyway.

Statue looks gorgeous!! I still prefer the Funimation style personally so if I can get my replacement from PCS I'll stick to that but otherwise I may be tempted.
Although it's going to be something stupid like $549+ so I'll probably pass anyway.

Ugh, please don't be!

It's 1/5 in size, so I'd be really surprised if it goes above $399.99. That's what their recent Godzilla just went up for that's 1/5th, though this one does have more detail. I'm still thinking they'll aim to keep it under $400, even if it is just a penny.

Didn't realize it's 1:5 so you may be right. We'll know soon enough.

I can't the the license breaking the bank, and I'd be shocked to see them jump above $400 with 1/5 just yet...but never say never! :lol I think $375-$399.99 is a good spot for these, though I'm betting that $399.99 is where they'll land. But yes, we'll know for sure Tuesday!

It's good to see there won't be a huge break between the two, as the preview message says that Skeletor will follow soon after. I'm guessing October!

Was never a fan of HeMan when I was a kid but that is one stunning piece. If I can pay off the four statues I've got on order at the moment I'm all over this. That Skeletor piece is insane too.

The original didn't, but some subsequent versions have, and this is an original take on the character.

Very original actually, because their Skeletor looks like it's right out their Court of the Dead line of statues. It's good though I like that line and that Skeletor is on my list of statutes to get.
However, I'll will get my OG fix of 80s cartoon Skeletor from Pop Culture Shock toys. Speaking of that my Skeletor bust is due to arrive Saturday! Yes! Should be able to do an unboxing on my YouTube channel when I get it! Will post some pics here too for does interested in that item.

Max Power

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus

Very original actually, because their Skeletor looks like it right out their Court of the Dead line of statues. It's good though I like that line and that Skeletor is on my list of statutes to get.
However, I'll will get my OG fix of 80s cartoon Skeletor from Pop Culture Shock toys. Speaking of that my Skeletor bust is due to arrive Saturday! Yes! Should be able to do an unboxing on my YouTube channel when I get it! Will post some pics here too for does interested in that item.

Max Power

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus
I think Im down for the Skeletor as well. I was always more interested in the He-man villains than I was He-man himself.

I think Im down for the Skeletor as well. I was always more interested in the He-man villains than I was He-man himself.

Same here. The villains had more personality and more interesting designs than He-Man and the rest of the good guys in MoTU. Still, this is an awesome looking He-Man and I see myself ordering him next Thursday.

I don't think the PCS Skeletor has been announced yet. Just the filmation one. I admit, their realistic version bust is very, very cool so a 1/4 in that style would temp me.

As for this Sideshow He-Man....bought. No doubt.

This is tempting now... That preview video was awesome! Just realized the cape is mixed media. Safe to assume that the EX is the axe hand?

This is tempting now... That preview video was awesome! Just realized the cape is mixed media. Safe to assume that the EX is the axe hand?

Yep. Sideshow has been showcasing the EXs during their preview videos in pretty much the same way, which is smart and works well! Not a must have EX, but definitely a nice bonus -- especially since it looks like you can holster his sword when it's out!

Back