• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow MARVEL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marcus is not dead

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I would like to sell my Marvel statues and collect only what is movie related, the problem is I never imagined I would want to sell them so I didn't keep all the boxes.
As I can't ship them I'm proposing to deliver myself for free (no shipping charges)in France or close European country = I am responsible for safe transport to your house.

X-Men vs. Sentinel N°1 REGULAR
+
X-Men vs. Sentinel N°2 EXCLUSIVE
+
X-Men vs. Sentinel N°3 EXCLUSIVE
+
Emma Frost Comiquette EXCLUSIVE
+
Mary Jane Comiquette EXCLUSIVE
+
Black Cat Comiquette EXCLUSIVE
+
Rogue Comiquette EXCLUSIVE
+
Stealh Iron Man
=
2300€

I've tried to fix a price looking at auctions at eBay and in forums knowing that negative : there's no box - positive : there's no shipping cost.
You can discuss the price or tell me if you need some time to get the money, anything : pm me.

I haven't put myself a limit for kilometers ,if you're living in a touristic place that could be an occasion for me to visit .
I can make the transaction with you then stay around,just ask me if you're interested.
serious offers please ,I 'm not going to visit Europe with my statues in the trunk...

Stealh Iron Man: no paint problem
I asked and got a replacement from Sideshow (lights works).

Mary Jane EXCLUSIVE :the print wad folded
I asked and got a replacement from Sideshow .

All statues displayed in safe environment.
For now I would like to try to sell the 8 together if ever someone was interested in starting a Marvel collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
damn, that's a shame that you got rid of the boxes.
sometimes though we all have different reasons for getting rid of them.
i know alot of people just don't have the room to store them.

damn, that's a shame that you got rid of the boxes.
sometimes though we all have different reasons for getting rid of them.
i know alot of people just don't have the room to store them.

Yes , you keep the ten first and then you get rid of them before you have to sleep in your car... :lol

Back