• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Marvel Rogue Exclusive Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackqueen79

Super Freak
Reaction score
Rogue Exclusive Premium Format $425

Prints are in perfect condition. Never displayed and have remained in envelope and plastic sleeve since purchase. Statue is in great condition. Has very little display time. Display time was spent in sealed cabinet. There is one small nick on the top of her base, this can be easily touched up. (I can provide pictures, if requested.)

Extra Rogue Exclusive Portrait - I have a stripped (paint and primer removed) Rogue portrait if anyone is interested. $60. SOLD

Extra Rogue Regular Portrait - I also have a stripped Regular edition Rogue portrait, that has gone through slight modification. $30. SOLD

She-Hulk Portrait $30 SOLD.

Gambit Exclusive Premium Format $800 Sale Pending

He is in perfect condition. Spent most of his post-production-time in his box and shipper. When displayed he was in a sealed cabinet. Exclusive hand is in perfect condition. Absolutely not issues with this one.

Buyer must pay for all shipping fees which include shipping cost, delivery confirmation, signature and full insurance.

I will not ship out side of the continental United States.

Thanks for looking. :)

Last edited:
Re: Sideshow Marvel Rogue and Gambit Exclusive Premium Formats

Rogue Exclusive Premium Format $500
(Taking reasonable offers. If it is a low ball, I won't respond.)
Prints are in perfect condition. Never displayed and have remained in envelope and plastic sleeve since purchase. Statue is in great condition. Has very little display time. Display time was spent in sealed cabinet. There is one small nick on the top of her base, this can be easily touched up. (I can provide pictures, if requested.)

Extra Rogue Exclusive Portrait - I have a stripped (paint and primer removed) Rogue portrait if anyone is interested. $60.

Extra Rogue Regular Portrait - I also have a stripped Regular edition Rogue portrait, that has gone through slight modification. $30.

Gambit Exclusive Premium Format $850
(Not taking offers. I will only accept the above price for this piece.)
He is in perfect condition. Spent most of his post-production-time in his box and shipper. When displayed he was in a sealed cabinet. Exclusive hand is in perfect condition. Absolutely not issues with this one.

Buyer must pay for all shipping fees which include shipping cost, delivery confirmation, signature and full insurance.

I will not ship out side of the continental United States.

Thanks for looking. :)

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Sorry, more distance means more of a chance of damage.
I can ship the extra portraits, but no way am I shipping expensive pieces.

any chance of a psylocke ex head?

i have her :(

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

All portraits are sold.
Sale Pending on Gambit.
Only Rogue is left.

Back