Sideshow Making 20"+ Movie Optimus Prime Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
magnetic jetfire components to make super optimus? god i hope not.

at best i'd like to see an alternate hand with his movie styled trademark rifle.

but who knows, my gut tells me we won't see a preview until spooktacular at the earliest.

You know that won`t happen

Last edited:
Any thoughts on what exclusive we might get on this piece?

An exchangeable head or face for normal mode or battle mode may be the basic exclusive choice. If including the body with illumination effect together with the exchangeable head, it will be the exclusive of the exclusive:lol:lol:lol:lol

when is this piece likely to be up for pre order

also how much u think its gonna costt??

The change-o-head with the mouth sculpted is probably the most obvious exclusive.

The change-o-head with the mouth sculpted is probably the most obvious exclusive.

Yup, easier than his weapons and probably requiring less effort sculpt wise than either the sword or gun.

If there is no exclusive or the exclusive isn't swappable heads, then I hope the one on it has the full face plate and all.

This is amazing,i have been waiting for something like this ever since 2007,sure the Hasbro Leader ROTF Class Prime is cool but i always wanted something that looks better and more accurate to Movie Prime.

I don`t care if it cost up to 1000$,this Maquette will be mine!!!

"Ill Take you all on!!!":D

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/5Ao3Qa2hnS4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/5Ao3Qa2hnS4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

This is one of the most epic fights ever filmed !

OMG OPTIMUS maquette it's at the top of my priority list.
Sideshow you made my dream come true.

This is one of the most epic fights ever filmed !

OMG OPTIMUS maquette it's at the top of my priority list.
Sideshow you made my dream come true.

Yep without a doubt,too bad it was so short.

This Maquette is one of my most wanted pieces too,im currently saving for this and need to sell a few stuff.

Rock and Snake, go over to collectiondx.com and click the link for the macross con '09 report. Some guy brought a two foot tall hand built, transformable G1 Prime. Its a work of art trust me...

when do u guys think this piece is gonna be up for preorder and how much approx?

i would say atleast 500 usd

Now the G1 Transformable Prime I'd buy in an instant. That is awesome.

mw09optransformblur.jpg

On that pic, it look likes its the guy who's transforming...

The thing I never liked about Masterpiece Prime (which this custom is obviously based on) is that his truck mode is terrible; I could make a better looking truck out of legos, and I mean the big oversized ones for toddlers. For that reason, my Masterpiece Prime always stays in robot mode, which defeats the purpose of him being a Transformer, really.

Back