• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Joker ex trade for Wolverine Pf ex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Titanchuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
Title says it all folks I will trade you my extra sideshow joker Pf Exclusive for a sideshow wolverine Pf exclusive...thanks

Update: I live on this forum. Lol , This item is now traded/ sold!!!! :) I now will have my joker ex!!!! No more bugging the forums!!!! :) wolvie ex shipping out and jokey ex coming in! Finally got the dc big three!

Last edited:
Wow I never knew so many great members need this. I kind of feel sorry for taking this away from so many members that I know. I didn't know you guys didn't order this. I love my wolverine ex, but I might as well get joker ex which I need more. I will buy wolvie again later. Thanks again for the chance and sorry guys from taking this from you all. Hope you all find one soon. This joker is a must have for the new dc line.

congrats! this is a fair trade, the wolverine pf ex is actually much rarer than joker ex currently.

congrats! this is a fair trade, the wolverine pf ex is actually much rarer than joker ex currently.

I don't mind, I really like jokers ex head. So i dont want a reg joker. Wolverine I like the reg head better. So I will just buy a reg wolverine later on down the road. :wink1:

Thanks again everyone. I can't wait to get him. I'm shipping wolvie out tomorrow. I took an hour to pack it up, thick bubble wrap the box, put extra tissue around the statue inside the box, double boxed it. Wrote fragile do not drop big on a few white pieces of paper stuck it to the box all over. Then I will insure it. I do this because I've got a few from other sellers broken and what a terrible feeling that is. I want this transaction to go perfect. So it's worth the extra safety steps.

Thanks again everyone. I can't wait to get him. I'm shipping wolvie out tomorrow. I took an hour to pack it up, thick bubble wrap the box, put extra tissue around the statue inside the box, double boxed it. Wrote fragile do not drop big on a few white pieces of paper stuck it to the box all over. Then I will insure it. I do this because I've got a few from other sellers broken and what a terrible feeling that is. I want this transaction to go perfect. So it's worth the extra safety steps.

It'll be fine bro thanks for the extra wrapping

Back