Sideshow Jedi Luke Skywalker Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, mine just arrived yesterday and I think its amazing.
Totally changes the look of the piece. Looks like he is brushing aside his cloak with his left arm instead of just tip toeing like a girl :)

SAB
"Looks like he is brushing aside his cloak with his left arm instead of just tip toeing like a girl"

EXACTLY Thumbs up for the observation

I got my cloak from wifey today. Looks really nice. I think a cloak would've been a lot better exclusive than the blaster for this piece. I'm not sure if I'll go with the hood up or down.

custom_jedi_luke_pf_cloak4b.jpg

custom_jedi_luke_pf_cloak1b.jpg

I got my cloak from wifey today. Looks really nice. I think a cloak would've been a lot better exclusive than the blaster for this piece. I'm not sure if I'll go with the hood up or down.

custom_jedi_luke_pf_cloak4b.jpg

custom_jedi_luke_pf_cloak1b.jpg

Wow! Looks awesome and way better than without a cloak - whichever way you decide to display him, hood up or down!

i thinking to buy this PF. What you think guys, about the Likeness?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i thinking to buy this PF. What you think guys, about the Likeness?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In my opinion this is with no doubt the best portrait of Mark Hamill. You can argue that the body is too thin, but the face is very good. Also, it's a cheap piece these days. So if you have your mind set on getting a Luke Skywalker PF for your collection, this is the one to get.

In my opinion this is with no doubt the best portrait of Mark Hamill. You can argue that the body is too thin, but the face is very good. Also, it's a cheap piece these days. So if you have your mind set on getting a Luke Skywalker PF for your collection, this is the one to get.

I agree. I have this and think its a good likeness. I thought the pose was awkward but I got over it. Best Luke out there imo

Just picked one up from a board member. I never was interested in the past because the pose turned me off but I decided to get it since I have a lot of SW PF's but didn't have any of Luke. I just opened him the other day and I like it a lot. Great Likeness and looks great with the Emperor PF.

I still need to try to get a cloak for my Luke. Those turned out great and add a great deal to an already great PF.

I still need to try to get a cloak for my Luke. Those turned out great and add a great deal to an already great PF.

Yeah I seen a few pictures with the cloak and I really like it and would love to get one but I'm not sure who's making them now. I bought a custom made cape for my Grievous PF from the boards a few years ago and it came out great. I'm not sure if the same person did the Luke cloaks. Does anyone know? Thanks

Back