Sideshow Jedi Luke Skywalker Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm happy with mine, especially after doing the upgrades.
DSC02433.jpg

They probably could have come up with a more dynamic or iconic pose, but I don't have a problem with the one they went with. For me, this one works because it's pretty much the only time I've seen a company get Mark Hamill's face right. For whatever reason, every Han Solo and Luke Skywalker statue or deluxe figure on the market looks almost nothing like the actors.

that saber mod does indeed look amazing. I honestly do not know why sideshow couldnt have done that in the first place. :(

Other than the lightsaber I love mine. Great pose and likeness and it's easily the best of the PF Lukes. I don't know why people are so upset at the pose...it was in the movie! What would have been a better alternative?

Luke just standing there in his Jedi robes. Luke doing the Jedi mind trick on one of Jabba's cronies. Luke brandishing his lightsaber like on Jabba's sail barge. Etc.

Eh, cause Luke just standing there is a good pose? Too many of the PF's are these static images. I like the look of Luke getting ready to fight. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

In ROTJ Luke had BOTH hands on his saber at all times. I think that pose reflects when he kicked Vader down the steps on the Death Star. It was a "pose" he held for a micro second. It should have been a pose of him that could have been put up with the Vader one for a duel or something.

There were SO many great options. It just looks weak. Everything else about that piece is awesome though. The outfit and face... beautiful. They chose a crappy Ex.

The cloak mod is real nice! They should have had that to begin with.

Hey, add a basket and you got little Jedi Riding hood sneaking in the woods! :)

Wow that mod on the saber look insane. I wish SS could make them brighter. Yoda and Clone Trooper suffer from the same dim saber.

For anyone else who has this, is the top of the base supposed to have a worn look to it? There are a bunch of scuff marks that look pretty consistent as if they are intended to be there, but I didn't find any pictures that showed the base up close.

For anyone else who has this, is the top of the base supposed to have a worn look to it? There are a bunch of scuff marks that look pretty consistent as if they are intended to be there, but I didn't find any pictures that showed the base up close.

My base has a few little nicks an dings, I think its supposed to be that way.

Yea it definitely is supposed to look a bit worn.

Which is odd because it's a brand new, unfinished, Death Star! The Empire really let things go I guess :rotfl

Everything else in ROTJ is so damn shiny and clean, why wouldn't the Emperors chamber be the same way?

I know sideshow has already released a Luke from esb with yoda but what are the chances of a bespin Luke? I am thinking about pulling the trigger on this one from bbts but I would much rather have a bespin luke.

As long as they get Trevor Grove to sculpt the Bespin Luke head, a Bespin Luke should turn out superb.

Back