Sideshow is doing it again...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once again we get inundated with product all at once! Just since Monday, I've gotten notices for all of these products being charged within 24 hrs or 5 to 7 days...

Rocker Biker Girl
FireSpecter
Mary Jane
RAH Boba Fett
RAH Kunou Ryushin
RAH TAkeda Kousei
Buboicullaar Creature Pack

ARGGGG!!!!!! Why can't they spread these out a bit...

Sell me your 12 inch SSE Son Of Frankenstein.:D Sorry Lonnie bad joke.:rotfl

In Sideshow's defense, half of that list is distributed items from other manufacturer's, they don't control that, when Medicom says here's your RAH figures, Sideshow has to take them, or it goes the other way and Medi says not yet and Sideshow delays; it's all at the manufacturer's mercy, so that list wouldn't be so bad if it were strictly Sideshow merch. And as has been said, SSC isn't responsible for how many lines collectors purchase.

In Sideshow's defense, half of that list is distributed items from other manufacturer's, they don't control that, when Medicom says here's your RAH figures, Sideshow has to take them, or it goes the other way and Medi says not yet and Sideshow delays; it's all at the manufacturer's mercy, so that list wouldn't be so bad if it were strictly Sideshow merch. And as has been said, SSC isn't responsible for how many lines collectors purchase.

In Lonnie's defense I am sure he does not mean to blame Sideshow Collectibles or any other manufacturers for his pre-order issues.

In Lonnie's defense I am sure he does not mean to blame Sideshow Collectibles or any other manufacturers for his pre-order issues.

I was speaking more general, not just at Lonnie cuz I know I and others have felt the onslaught pressure, but sometimes it is what it is, and nothing can be done to releave it. Sideshow has shown before, I think it was with Jabba, effort to help when too much was coming at once, they allowed slight shipping delays to give folks a little breathing room.

And now Master Replicas is piling on...

Just got the preliminary notice for the Commander Gree helmet. :banghead

Surprisingly enough all I have processing now is RAH Boba:rock

But being that I just dropped $3000 on hardwood floors, I am feeling the pinch anyways:monkey2

Back