Sideshow Imperial AT-AT Driver Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of thinking of grabbing this with a $25 coupon now that Sideshow is offering it with free shipping. Sort of wish the Tie Pilot had free shipping too.

I got the itch last week when i got my $25.00 code. With the free shipping it just seemed like a no brainer. Should be receiving it today. :impatient:

Honestly it's a great figure... the only nit I have is the boots are a bit of a pain. But aside from that it's a great figure. And the blaster is a pretty cool accessory if you get the exclusive. I paid retail and have no regrets.

Too bad this isn't on sale at popcultcha for the same price as the tie pilot. I wonder why he's 10 more than the pilot at SS? So tempting, if only I had a 30 dollar coupon. decisions...

I got the itch last week when i got my $25.00 code. With the free shipping it just seemed like a no brainer. Should be receiving it today. :impatient:

Just got mine yesterday. It looks really nice. Not sure how I'd feel at full blown retail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got mine yesterday. It looks really nice. Not sure how I'd feel at full blown retail.

Agreed, nice figure but not worth full retail considering what he comes with, imho. The $45.00 savings with the code and free shipping definitely made the decision much easier.

It's all in the eyes of the beholder. For some people a certain figure or collectible doesn't worth the money, for others it does. I bought it for an EU price which is always higher than US price. And I don't mind at all, since it fits my focus.

I'm about 99% sure I'm going to buy this with the Mother's Day $30 off coupon. The free shipping offer mixed with the coupon helps defuse the payment of taxes and will look great next to the TIE Fighter pilot I recently picked up.

I've got both and I tell you it's a hard choice. With the waist padded I think I like the Tie Pilot more, but he's pretty dark so you need to put him in a well lit area whereas the At-At Driver just pops as is out of the box. Get both. Problem solved :monkey1

Go with the one that doesn't look like licorice in your Detolf.:monkey3 :lol

AT-AT Driver IMO. They are both great figures, but the AT-AT Driver will have more presence on the shelf.

Well...this is what ended up being photographed this morning on my windowsill...:lol
EmpPoster 0.jpg

I'm thinking of grabbing this with the Mother's Day coupon. I kind of want the Tie Pilot more but after the ridiculous $23 in shipping the discount amounts to only like $7. So weird that this can be offered with free shipping but the Tie can't. I mean they're essentially the same figure so its not like the Tie should cost more due to weight ir anything.

Finally ordered one! Popcultcha had him at a reduced price and I had $50 worth of pennies. AUD $250 delivered. Very happy. I kept putting him off all year because there were other figures and deals that kept popping up, but I knew I would kick myself if I missed out. Plus, he will look awesome with the Snowtrooper I pre-ordered at the start of the year.

I wonder with The Last Jedi whether we'll get a new AT-AT Driver since they'll be AT-ATs in the film. It would definitely push me to get this since having both on the shelf next to each other would be impressive.

I wonder with The Last Jedi whether we'll get a new AT-AT Driver since they'll be AT-ATs in the film. It would definitely push me to get this since having both on the shelf next to each other would be impressive.

Would seem only natural to get updated AT AT drivers... maybe we'll see some scouts in the mix as well.

Back