Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the brown Wolvie ex and I love it! I think maybe I don't want to collect anything under 1/4 scale at the moment. I'm pretty sure I could always score this dio later down the road with such a high es...

I have the brown Wolvie ex and I love it! I think maybe I don't want to collect anything under 1/4 scale at the moment. I'm pretty sure I could always score this dio later down the road with such a high es...
This ridiculous es has me waiting to order since the price on the regular will be below msrp because the edition size is too big

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

You mean collect anything else? You do know B wolvie is 1/4th?:lol Just checking.

Just got an update from sideshow that flex payments will be adjusted now to coincide with the early release. 4 payments is the maxim stretch instead of 8. But you can cancel this and get back your NRD

Just got an update from sideshow that flex payments will be adjusted now to coincide with the early release. 4 payments is the maxim stretch instead of 8. But you can cancel this and get back your NRD

Mandatory??? Id like to leave mine as is[emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nevermind. Just got the email. This sucks. Between deadpool price and now this....

Mandatory??? Id like to leave mine as is[emoji28]

Lol people anxious to get this early. Sideshow surprised everyone by pushing it 4 months early. Now it kinda squeezes more money from flex pay "Hit the Cancel Button! Do it, do it now" lol

Yeah, that a big difference. That sucks for Flex Pay customers. I'm surprised Sideshow doesn't just honor the current Flex Payers and change the new buyers from here on out to the updated schedule.

Yeah, that a big difference. That sucks for Flex Pay customers. I'm surprised Sideshow doesn't just honor the current Flex Payers and change the new buyers from here on out to the updated schedule.

I think because it's a first come first serve basis. I also believe you can still pan it out to 8 months if you cancel and reorder

I think because it's a first come first serve basis. I also believe you can still pan it out to 8 months if you cancel and reorder

You lost me for a second. What does first come first serve basis have to do with it?

And why would canceling and reordering now pan it out 8 months - when it's due to release well before then?

You lost me for a second. What does first come first serve basis have to do with it?

And why would canceling and reordering now pan it out 8 months - when it's due to release well before then?

For instance I ordered Brown Costume Wolverine late in its cycle and my flex payments went past the release date schedule. So while people were doing un boxing videos I still had two flex payments left. So my theory is people that ordered this on pre Order day get the first batch and so on. Hope that makes sense, it's just my theory?

For instance I ordered Brown Costume Wolverine late in its cycle and my flex payments went past the release date schedule. So while people were doing un boxing videos I still had two flex payments left. So my theory is people that ordered this on pre Order day get the first batch and so on. Hope that makes sense, it's just my theory?

Oh, I see what you mean now. So you're saying that the Flex Payments are set in terms of how many - but in this case because of a new arrival date, those that had already ordered had their payments condensed to coincide with release. Not sure if that's how it'll work, but I get what you're saying now.

Yeah I guess it does

Again, I go back to my first comment then. I think it's a little ridiculous to do that to those who already POd. I get they offered a way out, but just seems like a bad business move to loyal customers who undoubtedly already ordered.

Back