Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again, I go back to my first comment then. I think it's a little ridiculous to do that to those who already POd. I get they offered a way out, but just seems like a bad business move to loyal customers who undoubtedly already ordered.

Oh I'm in agreement with you on that. I was happy with the 8 payments. Now it's 4 with the only option of cancelling jeez

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I'm in agreement with you on that. I was happy with the 8 payments. Now it's 4 with the only option of cancelling jeez

Shame on you, Sideshow.

cold-blooded.gif

Again, I go back to my first comment then. I think it's a little ridiculous to do that to those who already POd. I get they offered a way out, but just seems like a bad business move to loyal customers who undoubtedly already ordered.

My point exactly. Ordered this day 1 with and was happy with my flex pay. Now they are actually forcing me to double up on payments. Not everyone can afford 2,3 or 4 payments. I have no problem looking at reviews and unboxing for 4 "extra" months lol

My point exactly. Ordered this day 1 with and was happy with my flex pay. Now they are actually forcing me to double up on payments. Not everyone can afford 2,3 or 4 payments. I have no problem looking at reviews and unboxing for 4 "extra" months lol

Cheers to that comment

Cheers to that comment

Yeah, I don't agree with it. Take the 'loss' and honor the orders and anyone who orders after this point should abide by the 4 payment schedule. If it was two months early, I would argue less.

Email sent requesting to maintain my 8 months flex pay. If not im cancelling. Lets see

Well mine is still at 8 but their email update said " all payment plans will be adjusted to complete in March of 2017." While typing this I cant stop but believe what a load of bull crap this os lol. Anyways. Keeping in cool until they respond. Hopefully im not the only one that made that request lol

Well mine is still at 8 but their email update said " all payment plans will be adjusted to complete in March of 2017." While typing this I cant stop but believe what a load of bull crap this os lol. Anyways. Keeping in cool until they respond. Hopefully im not the only one that made that request lol

I will be doing that also

Guess ill be canceling. This is a real slap in the face. Im really disappointed in sideshow. "We understand that this may not work for everyone; which is why we are offering a refund on the deposit if you have to cancel the order". What a load of crap. Anyways. Thats that

I'm a bit surprised that they would prefer customers cancel their orders rather than honor the original 8 month payment plan. Especially with the rather large ES.

With these price increases I suspect SS is making a big effort to control QC a bit more and bring a product closer to proto. I have faith.

Back