Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah my flex pays extended all the way out to August initially

I can request that my flex starts in November and extend out til March.

My brother is getting married in February and I don't want any parcels held at the FedEx depot in that period.

Also sold She Hulk PF which helps fund Thanos and Bane

And sold Ms Marvel which funds Gamora Cap Marvel and Angela

I think I made the wise decisions

Yeah my flex pays extended all the way out to August initially

I can request that my flex starts in November and extend out til March.

My brother is getting married in February and I don't want any parcels held at the FedEx depot in that period.

Also sold She Hulk PF which helps fund Thanos and Bane

And sold Ms Marvel which funds Gamora Cap Marvel and Angela

I think I made the wise decisions

I'm just still so surprised in this huge swing of release date.

I forgot if I asked, but are you getting Rocket/Groot too?

And yeah, I agree with your decisions. :lecture :lol :rock

Forgot to say I sold my Beast Comiquette to help fund Groot

SS also discounted Groot by $50 for preordering bundle

Damn. Got that mail. Is it possible to leave the flex pay as is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having the last payment extend out to the original projection shipping day? I'm sure. I highly doubt they can 'force' you to pay sooner, when they originally gave you a projected last payment date that far off.

I have this maquette on flex at the moment but I'm having second thoughts for some reason...I really like the wolverine sculpt as I think it's probably the best I've seen of him. For some time I've had my eye on the newest Hulk pf ex as I've seen some great deals on it recently. What are your opinions of the hulk pf? I don't know maybe I'm crazy...

I have this maquette on flex at the moment but I'm having second thoughts for some reason...I really like the wolverine scult as I think it's probably the best I've seen of him. For some time I've had my eye on the newest Hulk pf ex as I've seen some great deals on it recently. What are your opinions of the hulk pf? I don't know maybe I'm crazy...

Personally I like the Hulk PF rendition better than this hulk. If it were me.... just me here, I would pick up the Hulk PF then score a Reg Brown Wolverine and pair them up. I do like the version of Wolverine quite a bit on this dio though.

Back