Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Rulk and El Mule.

But guys.... This argument about who was right or wrong about the price of a piece......... I just don't get it.

Who cares??? If I guessed way too high I would be happy to be wrong and if I guessed right.... Let's just say I would not run around acting like I just won the Super Bowl.

I like Rulk and El Mule.

But guys.... This argument about who was right or wrong about the price of a piece......... I just don't get it.

Who cares??? If I guessed way too high I would be happy to be wrong and if I guessed right.... Let's just say I would not run around acting like I just won the Super Bowl.

So are you buying this one m8??

Since the price guessing was fun and promoted so much friendliness on the boards, let's take a crack at guessing the edition number for the EX.
I guess 1500.

Since the price guessing was fun and promoted so much friendliness on the boards, let's take a crack at guessing the edition number for the EX.
I guess 1500.

I wish it was 800 ex, 1500 reg. As a collector we want these things as rare as a raw steak. Not just to feel like we have something special. But so that the thing you spent all this money on doesn't lose value. At the same time you want everybody who wants one to have one. its a fine line between collectible and aisle 3 clearance section. Hope its not too high though. I think 1000 ex 2500 reg. Probably unrealistic for the characters involved, but why not.

Lets play. 1k ex lol. Tbh i dont care much about edition sizes. Why cant everyone that wants it have one. But then again. Spiderman had like 5k and ex 2500. Thats quite a lot. But then again spiderman sells the most merch of them all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like Rulk and El Mule.

I have a family member suffering with mental illness, in the past he's made remarks about my mental health. I've shrugged it off, came here as an escapism only to find his post about pricing, which normally I'd ignore but it's been the same pattern in 3 other threads.

Sorry you had to read that ****. Personally I'm glad at the price never wanted to be "the winner" at pricing. I gave a reasonable assumption that made sense to me. I preordered and wanted this piece for awhile.

I have a family member suffering with mental illness, in the past he's made remarks about my mental health. I've shrugged it off, came here as an escapism only to find his post about pricing, which normally I'd ignore but it's been the same pattern in 3 other threads.

Sorry you had to read that ****. Personally I'm glad at the price never wanted to be "the winner" at pricing. I gave a reasonable assumption that made sense to me. I preordered and wanted this piece for awhile.

It's all good!!

:hi5:

Back