Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything above 700.00 is ridiculous IMO. I don't care if it's two characters... Its not any larger the most other pieces out there. Hulk by itself should be 499.99 at 1/5 and a Wolverine should only be an extra 200.00

SSC needs to start thinking about not pricing their collectors out of the hobby.

Not bad what about $500.00 for hulk ans $300.00 for Wolverine? I am hoping for around $750.00 or under myself

That's not Sideshow's problem

One day it will be. I mean... You need your customers right?

I mean I get SSC new way... No ES... See how it sells and then cap it off from there... Seems like a decent business model except that they could have sold more at better prices. I mean that ugly ass AOU Hulk Maquette probably would have sold better if the price was not so stupid.

I tend not complain about prices... But SSC seems to have people actually thinking this piece could be 1000.00. This is not a 1000.00 piece. someone said 800.00..... Still just getting one base.... So 500.00 for a hulk and 300 for a Wolverine together is not the same as separate.

Look I can afford it. I just think at some point SSC could find themselves in a bind.

I guess I should not get caught up in the price guessing hype :lol Save my bitching for later when we have the facts :) Not that it will make any difference :lol

I think your right, I am going to say $899 although I hope it's a lot less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's 800 and up I'll pass. I can buy a couple pf the same or a little more depending on if I buy new or not.

One day it will be. I mean... You need your customers right?

I mean I get SSC new way... No ES... See how it sells and then cap it off from there... Seems like a decent business model except that they could have sold more at better prices. I mean that ugly ass AOU Hulk Maquette probably would have sold better if the price was not so stupid.

I tend not complain about prices... But SSC seems to have people actually thinking this piece could be 1000.00. This is not a 1000.00 piece. someone said 800.00..... Still just getting one base.... So 500.00 for a hulk and 300 for a Wolverine together is not the same as separate.

Look I can afford it. I just think at some point SSC could find themselves in a bind.

I guess I should not get caught up in the price guessing hype :lol Save my bitching for later when we have the facts :) Not that it will make any difference :lol

My point exactly! I've said the same thing before, too.

SSC can make a lot more profit by pricing their statues just right. They don't care if a statue has a huge ES, anyway. So if they price it just right, then more people will buy it ...and that will generate more profit.

$950. Probably more...

Prices be crazy. CoolProps P2 Bust and Chronicle Rex are my only pre-orders and I have no imtention of buying anything from SS until they get a grip.

Really wanted the Wolf Bust but passed. Really want DP but will probably be forced to pass :(

I'll go with 1 dollar!

2458FA3C00000578-0-image-a-10_1420037347057.jpg

My point exactly! I've said the same thing before, too.

SSC can make a lot more profit by pricing their statues just right. They don't care if a statue has a huge ES, anyway. So if they price it just right, then more people will buy it ...and that will generate more profit.

It all evens out anyway

I can guarantee if they price it at $999, it still sells out in a heartbeat. They know how popular these characters are and they always want to maximize their profit as much as possible. It's the matter of how? makes more pieces with lower price or makes less pieces with higher price.

I can guarantee if they price it at $999, it still sells out in a heartbeat. They know how popular these characters are and they always want to maximize their profit as much as possible. It's the matter of how? makes more pieces with lower price or makes less pieces with higher price.

Sellouts just don't happen. They can't happen because the ES is TBD. Even if the Ex comes out with a fixed ES, like some recent ones, there will still be some thousands Regulars being done.

Back