Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone, the responses have been great but there is only one which reigns above them all...and that one is HULKERINE!!! :clap

Everyone, the responses have been great but there is only one which reigns above them all...and that one is HULKERINE!!! :clap

I don't know, man ....sounds too much like listerine! He's not the same green as the mouthwash ...but still green. No bueno.

Borderline? They passed the border a long time ago. Marvel's books are absolute shyte nowadays.

I was just referring to the Hulk/Wolverine hybrid aspect. Not putting into account the overall picture.

But if you we're looking at the overall picture, ....then yes, I agree with you ...they passed the line a long time ago.

Marvel really needs to get back to original and creative storytelling as well as great comic art ...like they've done in the past.

Instead of creating new heroes they splice old favourites into abominations. Sucks seeing insults like this. It's like someone had a stupid dream and came into work and presented it. They went with it. Not even fresh enough to think of new concepts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're rebooting in October

Not sure I can get over the last few years of garbage Marvel was shoveling. What they have done with Cap alone has me raging. To turn one of my favorite Marvel characters into a fascist Nazi as a sales gimmick makes me want to hurl. Simon and Kirby would roll over in their graves if they saw what Marvel had done with their creation. Besides, if the same idiots are in charge of Marvel comics, I don't have much hope for real change.

Not sure I can get over the last few years of garbage Marvel was shoveling. What they have done with Cap alone has me raging. To turn one of my favorite Marvel characters into a fascist Nazi as a sales gimmick makes me want to hurl. Simon and Kirby would roll over in their graves if they saw what Marvel had done with their creation. Besides, if the same idiots are in charge of Marvel comics, I don't have much hope for real change.

My expectations aren't high either

I'm not happy with what Marvel has been doing the past few years either. It seems they lost they're originality and great storytelling.

I just got him today and unboxed for lunch. I love this statue it's definitely dear to my heart an all time classic. Even if this is my last sideshow piece they nailed it.
0b79d422bbd7220ebe443923d19fcdba.jpg

^^^ this piece is over the top beautiful. The Hulk sculpt is just perfect IMO

I just got him today and unboxed for lunch. I love this statue it's definitely dear to my heart an all time classic. Even if this is my last sideshow piece they nailed it.
0b79d422bbd7220ebe443923d19fcdba.jpg

Congrats and nice pic! This really is a jaw dropping piece. I'm thrilled to have it in my collection.

Back