Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a really bad picture of my display. If I display Hulk with Wolverine I will put them in the center. Without Wolverine I will put Hulk facing Red Hulk Comiquette. View attachment 329350

nice set up, and more to come i'm sure....I really need to get working on my displays and room as well..

Gonna need a bit more room than that unfortunately now that I see how much room you have....not really sure how I'm gonna manage it...

Finally got my copy of Hulk 181 at a comic convention in NYC this weekend so I put in my order for this piece last night. Hoping it arrives with no issues!

Guys. A lil off topic. The new hulk for the avengers assemble line will be in this same scale correct? 1/5. So size will be pretty much the same as this dio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scale wise probably I've heard this piece is quite big even though it's a 1/5 quality wise no. I think that's the most important factor between the two. However I do like the assemble line

Scale wise probably I've heard this piece is quite big even though it's a 1/5 quality wise no. I think that's the most important factor between the two. However I do like the assemble line

Cool. Will just have to wait then

Is Sideshow going with this version of Hulk? AA10.jpg

nice set up, and more to come i'm sure....I really need to get working on my displays and room as well..

Gonna need a bit more room than that unfortunately now that I see how much room you have....not really sure how I'm gonna manage it...

Thanks, I have Hulk vs Wolverine coming tomorrow if the snow stays to minimum. I think I'll pick up the XM Hulk and maybe the Green Comiquette. I might add another row of 1/6 scale under the 1/6 scales and move the Hulk comics to another part of the room. I have about 800 sq ft to play with.

just my personal opinion, but I love the hulk head sculpt on this version, looks amazing. I don't like either head sculpt on the green hulk PF or any of the movie hulks

Comic version is always the best route. Movie Hulk is only if you prefer the movie over the comics which is a very small minority. No bashing but I completely hated the movie hulk even though I bought the first Avengers Hulk. It just doesn't quite give you that angry Hulk. This one they nailed the face sculpt and the colours. It feels like it was torn straight from a comic book. Gotta be statue of the year contender no doubt

^^^ Agree 100%. The only Hulk head sculpts I've loved are this one and the Red Hulk (reg head) which looks so bad ass and menacing. The rest IMO look like gorilla faces of sorts

^^^ Agree 100%. The only Hulk head sculpts I've loved are this one and the Red Hulk (reg head) which looks so bad ass and menacing. The rest IMO look like gorilla faces of sorts

Yes, ape look in a way. The grey hulk especially. No offense to those who likes that one

SSC should just let Martin Canale sculpt a classic green HULK PF already. As many of you already said...the HULK's portrait on this MAQ is amazing (as is the rest of the sculpt). I'm also not a fan of an ape like HULK.

Anyone else experiencing extremely slow response from Sideshow's customer service? It's been taking them at least a week per email response. I complained today how frustrated I was with their response time and got a response immediately. Long story short mine came with a broken shoulder pad and my replacement body doesn't fit the hands as flush. Now I'm waiting on replacement hands. I received this almost immediately.

Back