Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much is shipping to the states? Cuz to Canada it's $74 which is pricey. Just want to see how much the difference is and whether I should ship and pick up in states instead.

Looks great but again with the glaring seam on Hulks head when it wasn't needed with no alternative sculpt supplied...... What is it with the seams SSC???? At least make some effort to blend them in, this looks like he has a bobble head....

Can't wait to get this statue in my hands. I was concerned they would bill it this month ... that would have resulted in me cancelling...

I'm all good to go now. :)

Looks great but again with the glaring seam on Hulks head when it wasn't needed with no alternative sculpt supplied...... What is it with the seams SSC???? At least make some effort to blend them in, this looks like he has a bobble head....

It looks incredible but I have to agree with you. That neck seam on Hulk is visible and completely unnecessary.

Looking forward to seeing in-hand pics. This was produced so quickly that I'm concerned about how the production pieces will turn out.

From instagram. Not mine.
10eebcad9027417a7e4138c0f9430f06.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still wish sideshow would have left the 8 payment plan dammit (yeah pissed) lol. I think the only minor complaint i have is hulks face and hair. Just a liiiiiil bit. Not even the seam bothers me. Oh well. Hoping to see more in hand pics

Looks really good. The seam can be forgiven I think. Yes they should have just made it one piece like how they did the Hulk Avengers Maquette

Looks really good. The seam can be forgiven I think. Yes they should have just made it one piece like how they did the Hulk Avengers Maquette

That's the thing, there's just no legit reason for the seam on the HULK. That said, this is looking like an EPIC piece. Truly worthy of being in any collection.

Back