Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They seem to be taking on anything under the sun. Hope they don't have more than they can handle.

And they need to start producing results because it's really starting to bother me. :lol

The Venom piece is ridiculous to be carrying out for this long with no update. And yet, they can pull a piece out of the blue like the 2099 one, show it, put it up for PO, and give a ship date.

And they need to start producing results because it's really starting to bother me. :lol

The Venom piece is ridiculous to be carrying out for this long with no update. And yet, they can pull a piece out of the blue like the 2099 one, show it, put it up for PO, and give a ship date.

Which Venom you talking about? Anti Venom? Or sideshows Venom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I loved this statue at SDCC, hopefully the paint quality they have been putting out with the Red Sonja and He-man/Skeletor statues will be just as good on this piece. Finally pre-ordered this today, I was able to use the 10% off code on this to get $65 off, dropping my flex payments down to $130 a month for 4 months:rock

I loved this statue at SDCC, hopefully the paint quality they have been putting out with the Red Sonja and He-man/Skeletor statues will be just as good on this piece. Finally pre-ordered this today, I was able to use the 10% off code on this to get $65 off, dropping my flex payments down to $130 a month for 4 months:rock

Congrats, that's a great deal!

Wow that is a good deal. Where can I find a 10% code? Is it randomly sent to SS email list? Thanks!

Wow that is a good deal. Where can I find a 10% code? Is it randomly sent to SS email list? Thanks!

I added the statue in my cart and then went back to the product page and waited - a pop window shows up asking if you want a 10% off coupon, fill out your email and info, then they email a code to you. At least this is how it happened for me.
You might have to try on different browsers or clear cache if you have issues.

The code will only be good for that statue and if you use the 10% code, it won't let you use another 10% coupon on the same account if you get it again for a different statue

I added the statue in my cart and then went back to the product page and waited - a pop window shows up asking if you want a 10% off coupon, fill out your email and info, then they email a code to you. At least this is how it happened for me.
You might have to try on different browsers or clear cache if you have issues.

The code will only be good for that statue and if you use the 10% code, it won't let you use another 10% coupon on the same account if you get it again for a different statue

Thanks for the heads up. Fingers crossed will give it a try.

I think this is about to become my first statue purchase! I've been back and forth on this for a couple weeks now. My wife is going to kill me but something is just telling me I need this! If I can somehow get the 10% off on this I'm going for it!

I think this is about to become my first statue purchase! I've been back and forth on this for a couple weeks now. My wife is going to kill me but something is just telling me I need this! If I can somehow get the 10% off on this I'm going for it!

The 10% off definitely made me act faster on pre-ordering this then I was going to - if you look in the menu "Props/Statues" "general" under Masters of the Universe - that is where I first read about the 10% off pop up deal

The 10% off definitely made me act faster on pre-ordering this then I was going to - if you look in the menu "Props/Statues" "general" under Masters of the Universe - that is where I first read about the 10% off pop up deal

Ok thanks for the info! It's not working on my tablet so I'll try it on my desktop when I get home tomorrow. Crossing my fingers on it working.

Bit the bullet and pre-ordered. This statue has been on my mind ever since NYCC. Hopefully no QA issues.

Sweettt another one is coming, just one day after Dark Phoenix :)

Your Hulk Wolverine will be arriving into our warehouse in approximately 14 days. Your card will be charged for your order on Friday, February 3, 2017.

Back