Statue Sideshow Hulk vs Wolverine Dio - 1/5 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marvel is too far gone

I've given up on Marvel comics completely. HULK is dead, Cap is a Nazi, Iron Man is a teenage black girl, Thor is female, Wolverine is dead, the X-MEN are a joke, there's no FF, and the Avengers are a mess. The Marvel U has no appeal for a long time reader such as myself.

I know it won't happen but it would be nice if the exclusive was Thor switching out with Wolverine or even another character will be great.

12cffe9ade97f8dc4fb61624eb686a5b.jpg

Pretty cool variant cover...scene after the dio fight lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Same here. I also want them to get rid of the seam on HULK's neck as well. There's no point for a neck seam if there's no COH for the HULK.

Well ....I'd want the original mask as a change of head, so the seam would still be there.

But I swear the seam wasn't really noticeable when I was viewing this piece at SDCC.

Well ....I'd want the original mask as a change of head, so the seam would still be there.

But I swear the seam wasn't really noticeable when I was viewing this piece at SDCC.

The seam on Wolvie is a non-issue. I definitely want a retro portrait for Wolvie. I'm talking about the seam on HULK's neck. There's no reason for a seam on HULK's neck if we are not getting a COH on the HULK. I want the HULK's neck seam gone. It's just an eyesore and it's completely unnecessary if the HULK himself doesn't have a second portrait/COH.

The seam on Wolvie is a non-issue. I definitely want a retro portrait for Wolvie. I'm talking about the seam on HULK's neck. There's no reason for a seam on HULK's neck if we are not getting a COH on the HULK. I want the HULK's neck seam gone. It's just an eyesore and it's completely unnecessary if the HULK himself doesn't have a second portrait/COH.

True enough ...and I agree about the seam on the Hulk. If there's no COH for Hulk, then the seam should go. Although, talking to the SSC reps at SDCC, the COH for Hulk was still up in the air. Who knows, maybe we'll get a COH for him, too.

True enough ...and I agree about the seam on the Hulk. If there's no COH for Hulk, then the seam should go. Although, talking to the SSC reps at SDCC, the COH for Hulk was still up in the air. Who knows, maybe we'll get a COH for him, too.

If that's the case then at least I can understand the need for a neck seam on the HULK. However, if there's no 2nd portrait for the HULK, I hope he comes with an attached head and no neck seam.

If that's the case then at least I can understand the need for a neck seam on the HULK. However, if there's no 2nd portrait for the HULK, I hope he comes with an attached head and no neck seam.

Fair enough.

Wolverine also had a huge peg sticking out of his knee... I guess it's more a fact of the prototype being still raw and finished in a hurry for the Con. I can't see why the Hulk should have a seam, the latest PFs had it because of the different heads, but if this has a single head they'll most likely glue it on

Wolverine also had a huge peg sticking out of his knee... I guess it's more a fact of the prototype being still raw and finished in a hurry for the Con. I can't see why the Hulk should have a seam, the latest PFs had it because of the different heads, but if this has a single head they'll most likely glue it on

Let's hope that's the case. I'm buying this no matter what but I just want it to look as good as possible on my shelf and I personally don't like unnecessary seams.

I've given up on Marvel comics completely. HULK is dead, Cap is a Nazi, Iron Man is a teenage black girl, Thor is female, Wolverine is dead, the X-MEN are a joke, there's no FF, and the Avengers are a mess. The Marvel U has no appeal for a long time reader such as myself.

Oh man, I couldn't agree with you more. I was a Marvel comic book collector since the mid 70s and I completely checked out about 3 years ago on buying any Marvel titles due to all these forced changes. The movies are actually closer to the comics than the comics themselves. Marvel should create new compelling characters not shoehorn other existing ones into taking the place of established Marvel icons.

Sorry to get off topic, COH Wolverine 1st appearance head and I'm good to go. Hopefully the price won't be too outrageous.

Oh man, I couldn't agree with you more. I was a Marvel comic book collector since the mid 70s and I completely checked out about 3 years ago on buying any Marvel titles due to all these forced changes. The movies are actually closer to the comics than the comics themselves. Marvel should create new compelling characters not shoehorn other existing ones into taking the place of established Marvel icons.

Sorry to get off topic, COH Wolverine 1st appearance head and I'm good to go. Hopefully the price won't be too outrageous.

I agree with you on all points bro!

Looks like I made the right choice stop reading comics 4 years ago when all was right with Tony as iron man, hulk who really couldn't die, a male Thor, cap was and always will be a patriot and lastly Wolverine really can't die either

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back