[Sideshow] Hulk Maquette Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aslan_gfx

Super Freak
Reaction score
Have fun with the Video my fellow Collectors ;)

Hulk Maquette Trailer

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3orUSMoS79M&feature=plcp"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3orUSMoS79M&feature=plcp[/ame]

Thanks to Limited Edition & Averone for the Permission to use the Comic-Con Video Footage. :hi5:

344w4ls.jpg

New PRE-Order Info

Hulk in August

Not sure if anyone posted this, but someone tweeted this to SS:
"Can you give any general idea when Hulk maq, Deadpool, and Green Lantern will be available for order? Must to get all 3!"

And SS responded with:
"August, September and October does that help?"

Hulk could be up soon.

And we're sure that the Exclusive is the plain base with purple pants and the Regular is 'highway' base with blue pants? Or is that speculation based on some of the SDCC photos?

:huh I thought this is a PF? Isn't is suppose to go with the other PF avengers? Is it maquette or PF? :dunno

I guess you could qualify it as both. It's a PF in that it has mixed media, although I guess Sideshow is now changing that definition. (But that's a whole other story.) And it's a maquette in that it's a sculpt based on design art, in this case the Hulk from the Avengers.

And we're sure that the Exclusive is the plain base with purple pants and the Regular is 'highway' base with blue pants? Or is that speculation based on some of the SDCC photos?

as always, all speculation :)

Video Rocks!!! This statue will destroy all your other collectables. Order at your own risk!!!

because

"I`m always angry" :lol

thanks for watching :)

Awesome vid aslan!

I'm glad you like it... thanks for watching bro :wink1:

I guess you could qualify it as both. It's a PF in that it has mixed media, although I guess Sideshow is now changing that definition. (But that's a whole other story.) And it's a maquette in that it's a sculpt based on design art, in this case the Hulk from the Avengers.

This is also a piece being done in conjunction with Legacy.:)

-SideshowAlex

Hulk Maquette will be going up for Pre-Order very soon (sooner than you may think) :clap

Hey Alex,

when we can pre-order this masterpiece?

please give us some info

have you seen my trailer at Sideshow?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3orUSMoS79M

Regards,
Oktay

Hulk Maquette will be going up for Pre-Order very soon (sooner than you may think). Keep an eye on the weekly newsletter and site for more info.

Sorry that I can't give you a specific date at this time. Just have to leave you shivering with antici......pation.

-Alexandra

P.S.: Cool trailer!

Sideshow Collectibles.com
Call:
U.S. Toll Free: (800) 474-3746
Int’l Ph: (805) 214-2100 ext. 2
E-mail:[email protected]

This statue looks pretty amazing...and Hulk looks gigantic!! Great detail and scale to the other Avengers statues. Another great piece....although it almost would be a shame to get this one without pairing it to the rest of the "new" avengers. I am more of a fan of the old school look, but this statue is freaking awesome :)

great video, me and my son both enjoyed watching it. thanks for sharing.

:clap

Back