Sideshow, how can you live with yourselves?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DNAgent

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello Sideshow, I'm back (for now), as certain things have been brought to my attention that have me paying closer scrutiny once again to your obviously under-handed attempts to cover-up the truth.

I speak of these horrendous 'The Dead' t-shirts: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/item=50062

I wonder: How, morally, have you found it within yourselves to market these despicable shirts? Your ability to make light of serious events, such as your vomitous experimentation into post mortem ambulatory anomalies, baffles and shocks me.

Do any of the Sideshow spin doctors want to try to explain their way out of this one?

DNAgent said:
Hello Sideshow, I'm back (for now), as certain things have been brought to my attention that have me paying closer scrutiny once again to your obviously under-handed attempts to cover-up the truth.

I speak of these horrendous 'The Dead' t-shirts: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/item=50062

I wonder: How, morally, have you found it within yourselves to market these despicable shirts? Your ability to make light of serious events, such as your vomitous experimentation into post mortem ambulatory anomalies, baffles and shocks me.

Do any of the Sideshow spin doctors want to try to explain their way out of this one?

so....where u been??? :devil....we miss you around here you crazy %^&*

Damn..I thought Dnagent was back because of a new dead figure....:monkey2

occulum said:
it probably works for him cause he's logged in and sitting right beside Sideshow's servers. :duh oops!

How dare you question DNAgent. He's on our side trying to uncover the truth. :thwak I see Sideshow has you brainwashed as well :nono

:winkpumpk

Fritz said:
How dare you question DNAgent. He's on our side trying to uncover the truth. :thwak I see Sideshow has you brainwashed as well :nono
news to me.
I honestly havent monitored the Dead threads closely. THought he was still just a SS plant that shows up to build hype.
if thats no longer the case then I = :duh

catch me up. When was it clarified he wasnt?

occulum said:
...catch me up. When was it clarified he wasnt?

See that's how Sideshow wins, they try and hide behind facts and astute observation. Whereas I don't need proof, I have faith in DNAgents plight! I'll even take it a step further, I don't think Dusty is real. I don't have proof yet but I think she's a highly sophisticated fembot designed to try and pull the wool over our (us collectors) eyes by refuting DNAgents claims. The real Dusty is too smart to be hoodwinked by Sideshow and has probably seen too much to have been kept around. Also, have you seen Chicky or Chris around lately since DNAgent arrived? Sure Sideshow will try and give you a logical explanation on how they've been very busy lately and then they'll just re-appear and expect you to believe it's really them not some evil clones. You people can believe what you want but they're not going to get me. I'm not going to fall for this evil scheme. Also let me add that you all had better watch out this upcoming Spooktacular. You may think the site's going to be fully of spooky specials but I know the banners will only be a clever facade for a more sinister underlying hypnotic image. Be warned people and be afraid. Don't allow yourselves to fall into their trap. :wacky

Fritz said:
I'll even take it a step further, I don't think Dusty is real. I don't have proof yet but I think she's a highly sophisticated fembot
clearly we need to check her "guns" for confirmation.

Shai Hulud said:
Damn..I thought Dnagent was back because of a new dead figure....:monkey2

Who says he isn't??? Maybe they listened to us about wanting more than one figure per year! And he did start out flaming The Dead T-shirt... :cool:

DNAgent said:

Oh my. I don't even know how to respond to an accusation such as this! I'm not sure where you're getting your 'truth' from, but it carries some incredible fallacies. For instance, I have not seen one shred of real evidence from you in the past - only dark, grainy, could-be-anything 'security' videos.

As for the shirts, how the heck do you expect ANYONE to take you seriously if you can't even work the internets correctly? I believe the link you were aiming for was this one: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=50062

Maybe you need to take a course on "How to Make a Hotlink Work Correctly on the Intraweb" :monkey3

As for explaining why we made the t-shirts, well it was for our collectors, just like most anything we do. We thought they would enjoy them - originally they were made for the Sideshow staff only... some of us wore them at Comic-Con, and they gained a lot of attention - so we decided to make them available to everyone on our website. We are in no way trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes, least of all in reference to ZOMBIES, which do not - in any way, shape, or form - really exist. I'm sorry you think this got out of hand with the release of the shirts :duff

And to the rest of you: us being robots is no mystery - everyone knows that all Sideshow employees are part of the Borg collective, it's not like we're trying to hide anything...

BEWARE!!!

SIDESHOW IS A SPOOKY PLACE :dance :dance

...who knows what else lurks in their WEREHOUSE???!!!

Dusty,
I just wanna know how Sideshow can feel good about themselves by only making XL Dead tees?

There's little zombie lovers in this world, ya know.
3.gif

Back