Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, more 'super-futzing' from Rory coming. Excellent. Can't wait to see what you do with this one and Luke.

I expect that if you can make Grievous' eyes 100x better that you should be able to fix Han and Luke's as well. :D

Well, I haven't felt inclined to take anything on as a project for a while, but I just ****ing love SW Hoth stuff.
Let's see.

:lol

Does this figure come with a lightsaber? Either Sideshow made a mistake, or I'm just blind. I'm not seeing it.

The person who wrote that blog probably thought the droid caller was a lightsaber hilt, because it's plainly obvious to everyone that there is no lightsaber in any photo of Han, including the ones in that blog, nor is there one mentioned on the box contents section of the product page. Lastly, there definitely isn't one included in any of the boxes shipping to reviewers and customers.

Does this figure come with a lightsaber? Either Sideshow made a mistake, or I'm just blind. I'm not seeing it.

5 Coolest Details on Sideshow

The person who wrote that blog probably thought the droid caller was a lightsaber hilt, because it's plainly obvious to everyone that there is no lightsaber in any photo of Han, including the ones in that blog, nor is there one mentioned on the box contents section of the product page. Lastly, there definitely isn't one included in any of the boxes shipping to reviewers and customers.

Or they mistook the area with the antennae for a lit saber:

img_0988.jpg

And note all the distorted photos yet again! From shrunken heads to balloon bonces! :lol

Or they mistook the area with the antennae for a lit saber:

Could be, but I'm assuming they had the product in front of them and took the photos, so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt here - you'd have to be all kinds of "something" to think the antenna was a lightsaber. ;)

Could be, but I'm assuming they had the product in front of them and took the photos, so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt here - you'd have to be all kinds of "something" to think the antenna was a lightsaber. ;)

That's what makes so little sense...

Geek Girl Diva said:
...it’s no secret I’m a huge Star Wars fan. So I was thrilled when Sideshow Collectibles sent me their new Captain Han Solo – Hoth Sixth Scale Figure for review.

And they mistake anything from the Han Solo set for a lightsaber! :thud:

2. Portrait

“The face on this thing. The detail is gorgeous.”

img_1029.jpg

That is pretty funny that a "huge Star Wars fan" would not know the most iconic prop in the SW universe.:lol Does sorta undermine the whole review.

Without the larger coat on, the head kinda looks enormous (and I don't think it's just the bad photos making it look that way either).

It's hard to say because it's the lean cut Bespin coat combined with the large headgear of the Hoth hatted head.

Overall, that review's sample fig looks like it has one of the better heads. It looks pretty good in some of those pics.

:1-1:

:love

I do love your passion, Rory. What I meant was it's a little less Eskimo Joe, right?

EDIT: Just watched the Optibotimus review. He had a problem with the "name badge" :)lol) being on the wrong side (or even there at all - it's unclear exactly what he was saying he wanted) Like the Geek Girl Diva review regarding the "lightsaber", totally wrong. Nice that SSC has experts to weigh in.:lol

Does it look to anyone else like Luke's outer vest might be fastened with velcro in that image? That may have been a better choice than metal snaps on the figure.

:1-1:

:love

I do love your passion, Rory. What I meant was it's a little less Eskimo Joe, right?

EDIT: Just watched the Optibotimus review. He had a problem with the "name badge" :)lol) being on the wrong side (or even there at all - it's unclear exactly what he was saying he wanted) Like the Geek Girl Diva review regarding the "lightsaber", totally wrong. Nice that SSC has experts to weigh in.:lol
:duff

Back