Sideshow: Harley Quinn - Suicide Squad Premium Format (2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
18v88EC.jpg

Prototype looks real good imo. But the final product…won’t hold my breath
There's not a lot of paint on the face to mess up, it's mainly flat white skin so I'm optimistic this one will turn out good. I really like the sculpt, she looks fantastic

Love the movie, looks like a great statue, but that base is one of the worst I've ever seen. If not the worst.

I get what they're going for but it's just ugly. Looks like wads of chewed up bubble gum.

This is a really pretty statue and I am doing nothing but hating that base. The statue and the base clash color-wise, and I will die on that hill.

What? SS nailing a movie license portrait? This looks pretty damn good. I even like the base, as I think the red and black would be too stark and not enough Harley's personality without the base colors. Interesting...

What? SS nailing a movie license portrait? This looks pretty damn good. I even like the base, as I think the red and black would be too stark and not enough Harley's personality without the base colors. Interesting...
They've not nailed it yet, the final product is yet to be seen, but it looks promising so far

Lol at all the people whining about the base, deal with it I say lol

I do wonder how the paint will turn out, I guess it's safe to wait for on hand pics first

Back