Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Josh, nah I'm passing on him. I liked Hellraiser series but I never loved it. Jason, Freddy and Michael however, are a go for me (if Mikey ever happens lol). How 'bout you, you getting Pinhead? He does look awesome.

Exactly I loved the Freddy, Jason and Myers movies. Never liked hell raiser at all. Didn't even see the movies except a tiny part which was too scary and bloody at the time. But I always liked the character which I thought was very cool looking. So I will buy pinhead sooner or later just to own him in my horror collection.

Exactly I loved the Freddy, Jason and Myers movies. Never liked hell raiser at all. Didn't even see the movies except a tiny part which was too scary and bloody at the time. But I always liked the character which I thought was very cool looking. So I will buy pinhead sooner or later just to own him in my horror collection.

Watch the movie.

Watch the movie.

I tried twice and I just didn't gel with it. To me it was not fun like the Freddy's, Jason and Myers movies. Something about it that seems like it was only about gore. I'm ok with gore but the fun seems not there. Which part was supposedly the best to see if I only see one of them. I want the one with the best and easy story to understand.

Meh. Why are they doing another Freddy and Jason only a couple years after the last ones? Step it up with a Myers or Leatherface.

I tried twice and I just didn't gel with it. To me it was not fun like the Freddy's, Jason and Myers movies. Something about it that seems like it was only about gore. I'm ok with gore but the fun seems not there. Which part was supposedly the best to see if I only see one of them. I want the one with the best and easy story to understand.

If it's 'fun' horror that you're looking for then I don't think that you'll find it in this horror franchise, buddy. Also, I wouldn't expect anything resembling a coherent plot in any of the films. But that aside, I would still recommend giving the second film, Hellbound: Hellraiser 2, a try though. You get to see how Pinhead became Pinhead & it's great to finally see the Cenobites meet their match in Dr. Channard.

If you end up not enjoying that then I'd suggest just giving up on the series because, for me anyway, there was nothing of any worth in any of the 7 sequels that came after part 2.

If it's 'fun' horror that you're looking for then I don't think that you'll find it in this horror franchise, buddy. Also, I wouldn't expect anything resembling a coherent plot in any of the films. But that aside, I would still recommend giving the second film, Hellbound: Hellraiser 2, a try though. You get to see how Pinhead became Pinhead & it's great to finally see the Cenobites meet their match in Dr. Channard.

If you end up not enjoying that then I'd suggest just giving up on the series because, for me anyway, there was nothing of any worth in any of the 7 sequels that came after part 2.

Of all the films the first two are the best. The plot of a man trying desperately to escape hell even at the expense of his own blood only to have the demons come after him and then the doctor who is looking for knowledge he believes only hell can give him only to be betrayed and sacrificed are pretty much amazing. Hellraiser III is a bit campy and doesn't have the same undertones as the first two and Bloodlines is neat because of the history of the Lament Configuration but the Sci-fi at the end is unnecessary. After that it's pretty much cookie cutter stuff, although Hellseeker was a neat twist and it was good to see Kirsty again.

Hellraiser is Clive Barker at his best, boy does he have a twisted imagination. Will get this, Freddy and Pinhead. Next hopefully is a Pennywise :pray:

I feel that way about the Pinhead Neca bust. I bought the Freddy, Jason & Myers but I passed on Pinhead because even though I really like Hellraiser 1 & 2 I just don't love the character like Freddy or Jason, but I still wish I'd bought it at the time.

With Myers it's part 1 or nothing for me. If Sideshow did a PF of part 2 I'd have no interest in it as I don't like the film.

I do not like Rob Zombie's take on the films whatsoever. However, if that's all we could get from SSC I'd take it in a heart beat.

As for the Freddy vs Jason statues, I have Freddy and I LOVE it. I think it's fantastic and I wouldn't let it go. I only need 1 Freddy and 1 Jason so I may pass on these newer ones. I don't have the Freddy vs Jason - Jason. I just have the latest one and I love him. I think with Pinhead and if they can give me a new leatherface (PLEASEEEE) and the never gonna happen Michael Myers, I would be in heaven.

I do not like Rob Zombie's take on the films whatsoever. However, if that's all we could get from SSC I'd take it in a heart beat.

As for the Freddy vs Jason statues, I have Freddy and I LOVE it. I think it's fantastic and I wouldn't let it go. I only need 1 Freddy and 1 Jason so I may pass on these newer ones. I don't have the Freddy vs Jason - Jason. I just have the latest one and I love him. I think with Pinhead and if they can give me a new leatherface (PLEASEEEE) and the never gonna happen Michael Myers, I would be in heaven.

I totally feel the same way about Zombie's efforts. The first Rob Zombie Halloween was bad enough but, oh boy, that second one was a whole new level of dreadfulness.

But, with me, I have to at least 'like' the film to want any sort of collectible from it. So even if I wanted a PF of Pinhead & while I can appreciate that he looks very similar in 3 as he does in parts 1 & 2 I still wouldn't want anything to do with part 3 in my collection.

The only Halloween movies I like are 1, which I love, & 4, which I think works well as a kind of remake. However I would only want a statue of part 1 Micky Myers. I feel what with HCG making a part 1 statue that must surely mean that a Sideshow PF is now extremely likely but only after the HCG version has had time to sell. I really feel like we'll see concept art for a Myers PF next Spooktacular. Although that may just be wishful thinking. :)

I like how Myers looks in RZH1/2. A PF with Myers and his orange craft mask would be fun. Or a Hobo Myers.

Still want a beat up zombie jason head. We have a masked already.

Maybe the exclusive he'll have the burlap sack on his head. They should never have replaced it with the hockey mask. I still have nightmares thinking about Jason's sack.

Maybe the exclusive he'll have the burlap sack on his head. They should never have replaced it with the hockey mask. I still have nightmares thinking about Jason's sack.

Jason's sack....

beavis_butthead_zps837ffde7.jpg

Back