Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, you can't really see all the details in the video

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

No, I was only wondering. My waitlist converted, and it was shipped to me in the plain brown box from the returns department. I can't find anything wrong with it though. Amazing statue...
So it didn't come in the original box??

So it didn't come in the original box??

It came in the original art box, but it didn't come inside the SS brown shipping box. It was just a plain cardboard box, with a letter saying that SS opened it for QC inspection. The last time I received a box like this , it was a return from another board member here.

I received my custom mask over the weekend. It's slightly over-sized but I'm happy with it and like being able to get some use out the Ex head.

1203162357a.jpg
1204160856.jpg
1203162358c.jpg
1203162158.jpg
1203162157a.jpg
1204160844b.jpg
1204160844.jpg
1204160844a.jpg
1203162357b.jpg

Last edited:
I had joe make me 4 1:4 Jason masks. Start and end of part 3, anf the start and end of part 4.

They fit perfectly on the original part 3 statue. They are too big for this statue :/

I had joe make me 4 1:4 Jason masks. Start and end of part 3, anf the start and end of part 4.

Yeah I got one from Joe to but I was to scared to put it on the statue because I was worried about it scratching the paint off. Joe rarely does 1/4 scale, most of his stuff is 1:1 scale, so it was a shock when I saw him offering these a few years back.

They fit perfectly on the original part 3 statue. They are too big for this statue :/

Agreed and the reason for this is that this statue is under-scaled.

I thought these were probably the same mask that people were using on the original part 3. I only had the regular version of that one.

I believe they are, but the head size difference between the new Jason & old one is significant, thus, why the mask for the new one is oversized like you said.

I believe they are, but the head size difference between the new Jason & old one is significant, thus, why the mask for the new one is oversized like you said.

Yeah, I knew going in that it was most likely gonna be a little big but it turned to be not too glaring IMO and I can live with it. Either way, at only $50 shipped there wasn't too much risk involved since worst case scenario I would have an awesome little replica mask to hang in the back of the display. I always have the option of just putting it on the base or have him holding it as well and no one's ever actually going to be able to tell that it's not perfectly in scale anyway.

Last edited:
Yeah, I knew going in that it was most likely gonna be a little big but it turned to be not too glaring IMO and I can live with it.

Don't get me wrong , I am not criticizing the look of your statue, I am just explaining why it looks a bit over sized, but yeah it doesn't look too bad and now it actually looks like Jason from part lll, instead of the strange hybrid that the stock one looks like.

Either way, at only $50 shipped there wasn't too much risk involved since worst case scenario I would have an awesome little replica mask to hang in the back of the display. I always have the option of just putting it on the base or have him holding it as well and no one's ever actually going to be able to tell that it's not perfectly in scale anyway.

Yeah good point, it's not easy to tell the scale from either of those display options.

Don't get me wrong , I am not criticizing the look of your statue, I am just explaining why it looks a bit over sized, but yeah it doesn't look too bad and now it actually looks like Jason from part lll, instead of the strange hybrid that the stock one looks like.

Yeah good point, it's not easy to tell the scale from either of those display options.

No worries, I didn't take it that way at all and wasn't trying to sound defensive or anything. It's not like it's a permanent modification anyway. I was just relieved that the eyes & eye-holes matched up.:lol

:duff

No worries, I didn't take it that way at all and wasn't trying to sound defensive or anything. It's not like it's a permanent modification anyway.

Glad you didn't like I said I was just being objective.

I was just relieved that the eyes & eye-holes matched up.:lol

:duff

Yeah they seem to match up perfectly. :wink1:

Back