Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want to support this but I don't think I have that kind of cash, I'd go for the last option for sure

How much are the deposits on this ? Prices are kinda ridiculous...$140 for one hand!!

But its sideshow!!!!! Top quality..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

I really want to support this but I don't think I have that kind of cash, I'd go for the last option for sure

Prices are not ridiculous imo. It's a very good deal for parts in 1/4 scale and comes painted. But oh well.

I already asked the mod to delete the interest thread since there was no interest shown and I will contact Legio7 to cancel the project.. I will just order the extra parts for myself.

The ideas are awesome and I think it would look great with him holding a head but prices are just outrageous..like I said one hand for $140 but for another $80 you can get a head..just doesn't make sense and your charging us almost half what the statue costs first of all unless your also trying to make a profit on top of his prices for your self which if that's the case than you killed this project ..hope that's not the case.

I have no: 0663 / 1250 jason voorheen legend of crystal lake exclusive.

32zstpt.jpg

xgfur.jpg

The ideas are awesome and I think it would look great with him holding a head but prices are just outrageous..like I said one hand for $140 but for another $80 you can get a head..just doesn't make sense and your charging us almost half what the statue costs first of all unless your also trying to make a profit on top of his prices for your self which if that's the case than you killed this project ..hope that's not the case.

No, I am not even making any profits. Those are the price quotes that Legio7 Workshop gave to me and I am not charging you guys either. The payments would have gone directly to Legio7 himself. I am killing the project due to lack of interest after I was led to believe by others that there were plenty of interest. Oh well, it is what it is.

I'm still interested and I think the price was very fair

I wouldn't cancel the project. I would find 5 people interested, and do it that way, and see if prices are negotiable to get more interest.

I am interested, I would simply stick to extra hand + shelly's head for $250 or whatever the price was.

I would say if we got 10 people to do an extra hand + shelly's head, would he do $200 + shipping instead? remember, the prices DO NOT include shipping...

Like I said great idea and I'm sure they will be great but finding 10 people is a stretch to get especially when ordering something for $250 when they haven't seen a prototype or anything ...good luck with it anyway

I wouldn't cancel the project. I would find 5 people interested, and do it that way, and see if prices are negotiable to get more interest.

I am interested, I would simply stick to extra hand + shelly's head for $250 or whatever the price was.

I would say if we got 10 people to do an extra hand + shelly's head, would he do $200 + shipping instead? remember, the prices DO NOT include shipping...

I'm in

I still want in

Apparently the 3 of you and I are the only ones that are sincerely interested in ordering the extra parts. I will send you guys a PM after I speak with the Legio7 team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried to use one of these masks for the unmasked head. Cursed camp studios make mini replicas. They are 2 inches in height and 1 3/4 inches wide. Can someone with the new PF measure the maskless head please. If it doesn't fit it would still be cool to he able to have it laying on the base

https://cursedcampstudios-store.com...products/mini-hockey-masks?variant=2229304068

So my mask from Cursed Camp arrived Saturday and it is indeed way too small. It's a shame because it is a very nice mask. I did in the meantime find another option for a larger 1/4 Pt 3 mask which will hopefully work out better. I should have it in a couple weeks and will post pics.

I'm torn between getting this or the Vader PF, the Vaders awkward pose and lack of what seems to be a neck are holding me back with it and this one looks great except that Jason seems really thin. Shouldn't Jason be a massive hulking figure?

Thoughts on this guys?

Back