Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe this PF will be a grower and people will love it one day... :dunno Stranger things have happened. I doubt they can change all the design problems with the new Jason at this point so they might as well put it up for PO. We DO need some new horror stuff in our collections. A lot of people are unhappy with him but maybe if the production pieces turn out awesome people may change their minds. I do think Mark Newman is a brilliant artist, he just got a little too carried away creatively with this particular sculpt. Never stray from the source too much or people go nuts. :lecture :)

To9LKnY.jpg

This change would be BRILLIANT!! That would be all it takes to make me pull the trigger. So much more power and strength in that photoshopped pose.

Anyone got any idea on when the PO might go up? I saw that they were aiming for release in Summer but would that be PO or actual shipping date (doubtful I know). I'm thinking if this is the approved version of the statue it might go up for PO soon to help fund the production. Definitely want to make sure I get the PO asap so I don't miss the EX if they release one.

The neca part 7 is also a statue... Not just a toy. I have the statue version. It is awesome.

Since I didn't get the last Freddy (trust me, I'm sad about that) I won't put this new Freddy and Jason together. Think I might put the two Jason's on one shelf and have one mask off, this one mask on. Then get the new Freddy and put him with the FvJ Freddy. I still have no one but the first Elvira to go next to Pinhead. Doubt he'd mind. I mean....boobs.

Did both of you guys miss the original Part 3 PF or was it just not to your liking???

Was not to my liking. Not saying it was bad but again, I felt Sideshow failed to capture Jason from the movie. Even though both sculpts were better on that one, it was still off enough that it bother me. But the deal breaker wasn't the sculpts, it was the pose the picked. In fact, that PF was just a retooling of a prototype that looked more based on part 4 that was auctioned off. That pose was so unnatural and nothing you've seen on screen. It's great SS is coming back to horror and F13, just waiting to they or someone else actually make film specific pieces.

Well, at this point in the game, it's too late to change much of anything I suspect. I need to stop looking at that Photoshopped picture though - it's making the actual PF look less and less desirable... :lol

Well, at this point in the game, it's too late to change much of anything I suspect. I need to stop looking at that Photoshopped picture though - it's making the actual PF look less and less desirable... :lol

I just go back and watch the video and fall in love all over again :)

People will still ***** regardless

You can't really say that with certainty. I mean yes there will always be those who are unhappy but the way things are now, we won't ever really know the answer to that one.

I am no XM fanboy but listening to the fans seems to be working out for them.

Anyone wanna guess what the EX will be? I think it will have two different masks, one regular and one battle damaged with the axe cut. Or it will come with both those and EX will be change out weapon, which would be typical of SS.

Anyone wanna guess what the EX will be? I think it will have two different masks, one regular and one battle damaged with the axe cut. Or it will come with both those and EX will be change out weapon, which would be typical of SS.

Lol maybe no ex as some is lately..... :monkey4

Lol maybe no ex as some is lately..... :monkey4

That would be a fail CBG. :) We need an Ex! This piece is growing on me more after watching the video again. The trick is to pose him looking directly on and on a higher shelf as Jaws said. Then he will look good. Look forward to PO and price will be a factor as to whether or not I PO. Hope he goes up soon.

Back