Sideshow: Frankie Reborn, by Olivia de Berardinis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
85GPAsA.jpg

I am sorry, this looks *amazing* and its also huge as you can see in the video. I am sure she will have a correspondingly huge price tag.

Committing to nothing as of yet, but keeping an eye on this piece. Plus: Olivia, how can you not love Olivia.

*channels Forum Police* Shouldnt this be in the Horror Statues/props section, idk

Last edited:
It’s a beautiful piece, this and and art print, but it’s definitely something I’d imagine seeing in the local (“upscale”) tattoo shop 😄.

Glad to see Olivia's work in statue form.

I own several of her prints but they are all based on pre-existing photos of the actors/characters (Princess Leia, Wonder Woman, etc.).

I am sorry, this looks *amazing* and its also huge as you can see in the video. I am sure she will have a correspondingly huge price tag.

Committing to nothing as of yet, but keeping an eye on this piece. Plus: Olivia, how can you not love Olivia.

*channels Forum Police* Shouldnt this be in the Horror Statues/props section, idk
dog-huh.gif

It can be in either forum, IMO. :D

And this is a great-looking statue, but it takes up too much shelf real estate for me not to mention that I'm sure the price tag will be hefty.

It’s a beautiful piece, this and and art print, but it’s definitely something I’d imagine seeing in the local (“upscale”) tattoo shop 😄.

For the money this will cost, its going to have to be at the house; very fragile looking. It has "hobby room display" written all over it. But yes, would look great at the tattoo parlor. Under a nice big ol' plexiglass topper.

I am hoping this will end up being under four figures, but would not bet a dime that it wont be. I say this so that I can ward off that outcome: Ha, look how wrong I was. This price tag is gonna be horrific. Puns intended. ;)

For the money this will cost, its going to have to be at the house; very fragile looking. It has "hobby room display" written all over it. But yes, would look great at the tattoo parlor. Under a nice big ol' plexiglass topper.

I am hoping this will end up being under four figures, but would not bet a dime that it wont be. I say this so that I can ward off that outcome: Ha, look how wrong I was. This price tag is gonna be horrific. Puns intended. ;)
You really think this will be over 1k? :O

It might well be. Just because Olivia's name is attached, means we will pay a premium.

I would love to be wrong and hope i am.

Back