• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Figrin Dan body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking to replace my SS Figrin Dan body since I snapped his leg when trying to bend it. Anyone have one for sale or can suggest a better body that would work with all the hands/feet/neck joints? Thanks in advance.

Same goes for Bib Fortuna body.

thanks. I did see those, but was hoping to pay less than $20 w/shipping. I may have to "splurge" and get them. I was really hoping to get a better body since the SS bodies are carp.

lol..i know what you mean...but they arent too bad oddly enough...and if you just want to swap out the bodies since yours is broken...they have the arms that are needed..so it's kind of a sucky thing...and ironically i actually like the buck bodies..im not too much into swapping out bodies..since most of my figs just stand there and i dont move them around a ton...the bucks are just fine..lol...
you should post a wants list on the sw trade thread(see my links in my sig)..might get you more attention...

Back