Statue Sideshow Exclusive ARH Medusa - Sideshow EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes sir - 1/4 scale completely new

42268-you-had-my-curiosity-but-now-y-mk6z.gif

Hold on to your hats kids. We will be starting a new Medusa statue in a couple weeks

Another Medusa?
I'm not trying to be a douch but is that really necessary?
There are so many awesome greek mythology monsters and characters but like it seems like ARH are only interested in remaking Medusa over and over again

Another Medusa?
I'm not trying to be a douch but is that really necessary?
There are so many awesome greek mythology monsters and characters but like it seems like ARH are only interested in remaking Medusa over and over again
We are releasing Hades and Poseidon this year and possibly another Greek Goddess. We are planning to reboot Medusa simply because we feel we can do a better one now.

Medusa is a cash generator for ARH. Every year we will have a Medusa with 3 color variations.ARH made Medusa and said no more,then the surprises us with rattle and said no more,and now we get another one. And a 1/6 version also. And wait until you see the NEW Thor. I feel like ARH are sticking with 4-5 characters and rereleasing them over and over again,different pose/color.etc. If they put more effort in the rest of the gods we would have finished them by now. We get 3 medusas,2 Ares, 2 Thors,2 Athenas double of everything.

Last edited:
Well, I for one am extremely excited about this. I missed out on both versions of Medusa because I wasn't collecting at the time. I've been wanting to pick one up, but the after market price has kept me away. So I can't wait to see what you guys have planned. Thanks for the update Ehren.

I missed out on this but and surely glad if Ehren decides to revisit this again. BUT, that is giving wrong signal. I don't think it's good for collectors especially one pays a lot of secondary market. Now after this announcement I am definitely not buying current Medusa and rather wait n see the updated version.

i thought i saw a post of the new medusa statue i think it was her head cut off or something like that

I missed out on this but and surely glad if Ehren decides to revisit this again. BUT, that is giving wrong signal. I don't think it's good for collectors especially one pays a lot of secondary market. Now after this announcement I am definitely not buying current Medusa and rather wait n see the updated version.

I can definitely sympathize for those that went through the after market, but honestly patience is the biggest virtue in collecting. Can't tell you how many times I wanted to pull the trigger on something, simply to wait and get some pretty phenomenal new pieces or amazing pricing. I'm rather glad they are making a new one, but I first want to see the Mermaids, Jane, and an Aphrodite piece.

Back